Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts (960 Views)

I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Remember when Sunday Igboho, the oduduwa AGITATOR boasted that no one can kill and arrest him. I think he believed so much in his jacket of charms that he thought he was bigger than the Federal government of Nigeria.

Isn't it funny that after all the bragging and show of power, he has been arrested in cotonou ,after running and jumping over the fence of his house from that DSS woman who barked at him.

All AGITATORS have one thing in common, bragging and bragging then threatening the system, they make lot of noises until they are caught by the same system which they abused.

4 Likes

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by victor2008(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by nairalandankrah: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Sunday Igboho surrendered himself According to his legal council.

In your speed to put laughter on the face of your jihadi brother buhari, you end up making a mockery of yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Educationalserv: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Remember when Sunday Igboho, the oduduwa AGITATOR boasted that no one can kill and arrest him. I think he believed so much in his jacket of charms that he thinks he is bigger than the Federal government of Nigeria.

Isn't it funny that after all the bragging and show of power, he has been arrested,after running and jumping the fence of his house from that DSS woman who barked at him.

All AGITATORS have one thing in common, bragging and bragging then threatening the system, they make lot of noises until they are caught by the same system which they abused.
the federal govt left idoit too much for too long. The govt must show strength ,resilence,power and tolence at all times

1 Like

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by NiklauseFred(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
One of the attributes I love about this man is his bravery and boldness.

Igboho will gboho the the government very soon.
cheesy

if you find this comment offensive ,come my house come beat me,I dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Joromi1: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2021
It seems Sunday Igboho is new awakening for Fulani miscreants and zombies. Shouldn't you be slamming your forehead on a rock for Sallah this morning?

5 Likes

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:
In your speed to defend your brother buhari, you end up making a mockery of yourself grin

Yeah surrendered with no fight in the airport, what a coward

1 Like

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Educationalserv:
the federal govt left idoit too much for too long. The govt must show strength ,resilence,power and tolence at all times

No, the federal government always look for political solutions first before taking hard decisions, in most cases arrest and imprisonment is always their last resort when political solutions have failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by R3v3n4nt: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Sunday Igboho is just living rent-free in your head. Keep it up alright?
If only you folks could focus more on curbing the carnage of terrorists labelled 'bandits n hredsmen'. Oh I forgot..u guys don't care much about human life...

1 Like

Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Op this week Bandits shot down a NAF fighter jet and you were silent
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by nairalandankrah: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah! That's because he is not a herdsman, bandit, or a terrorist like the impostor in asorock grin
He is a man of peace!
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

When I see flies talk about cowardice, I can't help but laugh.

Without the power of the presidential office, the power of the security agencies based on the fact that they are licensed to carry weapons.... what and who is Bubu?

Can he stand any of the agitators man to man?
Can any of you, vile urchins stand without the aforementioned privileges?

You all are the bigger cowards.

You oppress and manipulate armless people with ur weapons and you expect them not to run. Should they fight u back with stick. Ignorant buff00ns.
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

When I see flies talk about cowardice, I can't help but laugh.

Without the power of the presidential office, the power of the security agencies based on the fact that they are licensed to carry weapons.... what and who is Bubu?

Can he stand any of the agitators man to man?
Can any of you, vile urchins stand without the aforementioned privileges?

You all are the bigger cowards.

You oppress and manipulate armless people with ur weapons and you expect them not to run. Should they fight u back with stick. Ignorant buff00ns.

Stop writing rubbish down.
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Op this week Bandits shot down a NAF fighter jet and you were silent

The pilot escaped.

That shows that the NAF isn't sparing anyone.
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by Gbest90(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

In your speed to put laughter on the face of your jihadi brother buhari, you end up making a mockery of yourself grin

Oga stop spewing trash abeg.

So you are saying he ran out of Nigeria, and went to surrender in Benin Republic.

Try to have sense na.
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by WibusJaga: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
So arresting a non-militant secessionist is now a great achievement for the state-sponsored security forces.

They should first arrest all the evils currently facing the nation.
Re: No One Can Kill Or Arrest Me - Sunday Igboho Boasts by YorubaKinging: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2021
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Africa still poor? my opinions and ... let's discuss / What Are The Positive Uniqueness Of Northerners / Soyinka Vows To Lead Media War Against Buhari’s Govt If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.