Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nbv - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nbv (330 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nbv by Pejah97: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Njbhh
Re: Nbv by xcelpro: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Pejah97:
I am feeling discouraged already. What are my chances people
I may not be wrong to say that you're a student of University of Calabar?

From the result you posted NR means no result have been uploaded yet by your exam officer. So go and meet him/her to know why the result have not been uploaded yet if others in your class have seen theirs.

Your result is not yet complete for your present class, so it's difficult to tell whether or not you can graduate with a 2.1

(1) (Reply)

Child Protection And Safeguarding Training For Schools / Maths On Sequence 1 / Pregnant Chemistry Teacher Identified As One Of The Victims Of Kubwa Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.