Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament (52914 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ebenezary(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Abujason: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians are eagerly expecting the UK government to impose heavy sanctions and seize UK properties of officials of this despotic regime coupled with visa ban

The stockfish/panla and all his cabinet members especially Liar Mohammed and and Garbage Ishiewu along with their families must be banned from travel to US, UK and EU for engaging in international terrorism and kidnapping. Also all members of National Assembly for being enablers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
InsideLove:

Good evening all. My name is Joy David. Please I
humbly seek your help. I'm a student coming from a
poor home and things are not really easy with me here
in school. I've been seeing people begging online but
never knew I'll be one someday. Nothing on me again
pls. Help me with any amount pls. I can show you my
proof if you want.

Joy David
First bank

GO AND DO ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by blackmaine: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What's wrong with your head Ipob miscreant, NIGERIA IS A SOVEREIGN NATION FOR GOD SAKE
bro you dey talk about people wey value their citizens

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by akdjr(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Malami will soon ask UK parliament to explain why they allowed NK stayed in their country after being declared wanted. If UK can procribed any organization they feel threatened with without Nigeria questioning them,then they shouldn't also interfere with our affairs. I trust Buhari, he's not someone you can just toss around. In case you don't know, the westerners are always interested in what will continue to causes disunity in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by xtgozie(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What's wrong with your head Ipob miscreant, NIGERIA IS A SOVEREIGN NATION FOR GOD SAKE

With the right to kidnap a British Citizen......
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Ever8090: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Put the world on notice! So that when ipob madness start, the world will know that they exercised all peaceful means!
which madness!?..a begi,..empty chest beating on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by RPG2020(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
muykem:
That will not still lead to Nnamidi kanu release, they should instead come with their military to fight war with Nigeria.

The kind citizen Nigerian get ehh

Who do una this thing.so you mean the insecurities you have around you is okay by you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Danchibez: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ee don red for naija them oo, no be small tin ooo
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by solomonsly11(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Even the predency I mean the federal government of Nigeria are kidnappers, kidnapping in Nigeria started from the top
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Danchibez: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
akdjr:
Malami will soon ask UK parliament to explain why they allowed NK stayed in their country after being declared wanted. If UK can procribed any organization they feel threatened with without Nigeria questioning them,then they shouldn't also interfere with our affairs. I trust Buhari, he's not someone you can just toss around. I'm case you don't know, the westerners are always interested in what will continue to causes disunity in Africa.

Story, ur Bubu done enter one motor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by stanluiz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Put the world on notice! So that when ipob madness start, the world will know that they exercised all peaceful means!
Clown. Which other madness that you rag tag ipob will start ? Security forces has decimated your UGM , arrested and kill your commanders like Ikonso and dragon while DSS has capture you supleme leader like a common thief.

You have defeated In the South East. Try any nonsense and what how igbos will team up security forces and crush you terrorists once and for all.

All your chestbeating end on social media because in reality you ipob won't do anything. You guys have been caged and contained.

Your supleme leader called kanu will be jailed and you will cry more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by KanuSE: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
tsmat:

You're right. Civil society ko evil society ni.

Where was this society when he was first arrested?
Is he no longer a Nigerian?
He said"
Uk is not in the habit o leaving their own behind" how dumb does that sound to you?

Read the write-up again and learn that the whatever lord called him a "Nigerian activist" not British.
Did you even attend any manageable school.

All rant and no sense! grin

Kanu is standing up and being counted where it matters - standing up for his people; This is why he's referred to as a Nigerian Activist. You would agree he's standing up against injustice being perpetuated by the fulani govt.

You definitely need some lectures.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by BigBashiru: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Lol..
Nigeria will not give them any explanation. And there is nothing they can do about it

don't mind the British. they think Nigeria is still their colony.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Tomilola360: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Else what? cheesy

Useless people.

Before you quote me. Remember they are the same ones that created this joint marriage and handed power over to goat readers.

Motherfucking Idiots
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aidejay:
Nigeria gov't don wash UK parliament finish.
All bark no bite. Uk parliament is equal to Ecowas. After all this plenty discussion everybody go catch seat dey watch.

Lol.. you know the matter..
They even called him Nigerian activist.. lol
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Joseph08(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
So Buhari can't travel to the UK on his routine medical check-up until the issue is resolved.

Chaii and Baba like London o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Patrioticman007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I like people which involve themselves with illiteracy. All the uniforms are brand new, the bullets are brand new, the chain bullet belts 380 rounds or 54×7.62 NATO rounds to weapon for this rounds is not in the picture. The caps and cutlass are brand new. How can somebody be fighting it bush and everything which he has his brand new.. the most surprising think he was killed somewhere else and his hands out the bullets cartridges

When you were registered as a new pupil in your primary school, I believe they gave you brand new school uniform from the store, because they kept it for new students & those that needed change of their old uniform.
The public display of brand new arms & Camouflage's of ipobians is nothing new, even boko haram where caught with new army camouflages & brand new arms.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by opribo(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
muykem:
That will not still lead to Nnamidi kanu release, they should instead come with their military to fight war with Nigeria.

All na diplomacy, they won't do 'nada', as a matter of fact, they made the biggest mistake which they are regretting right now.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Druss(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
All these bravado for Nigeria with our debts.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by J2381: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Look at this idiot brits. Imagine them saying the FG should explain this and that, as if they're the ones who voted the FG into office.

Nonsense and Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by bkool7(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kanu committed crimes in Nigeria not in UK.

He's free in UK but here he's a fugitive.

And Kenya assisted Nigeria to retrieve him.

Is that clear enough Mr Speaker?
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The EU, US and Canada should place a travel ban on Buhari, members of his family and all gov’t appointees and party apparatchiks!
You're deceiving urself, UK govt is the most deceptive of all time.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by osazsky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria na funny country so this man is still alive after all the treasonable offenses that led to the death of innocent service men.no wonder USA and European country's mock us..in d USA this man should have been killed immediately he was arested but thrust Nigerians to start pitty games like chindimas case..even after the celebration we had at cubana mum's burial this idiot is still alive.wonder will never end
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by emilo2bad: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters?

Mtchew...
Only Sahara reporters publish this news in all media outlets around the world. BBC news did not carry out the news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The EU, US and Canada should place a travel ban on Buhari, members of his family and all gov’t appointees and party apparatchiks!
abeg cut small marijuana for me.i hear say anambra weed is now the best after that burial..oshogbo weed they learn
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by emilo2bad: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
J2381:
Look at this idiot brits. Imagine them saying the FG should explain this and that, as if they're the ones who voted the FG into office.

Nonsense and Nnamdi Kanu.
It's fake news from Sowore BBC news did not publish this news where did he get the news from?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by witworth(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Okay you think UK should actually act like north korea and comes to a solverign nation Nigeria gun blazing abi, so you believe they should just order Nigeria to release him and Nigeria as a country too should just listen and comply just like that.
Smiles ... You're just a lame man, even when north korea as country arrested and detained two americans in north korea, there was still long term diplomatic negotiation before they could be released, you can't just go to even uganda and tell them to release someone because he shares in your own country passport, think like a literate, we are not in a medieval times.
Eventually the U.K will either force Nigeria government through sanctions and all to release him, not by bringing warships if Nigeria continues to refuse his release.
Everything is no more colonial era brother, the british government doesn't reside and rule here anymore unlike slavery times or before so called useless independence self.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
E-choke them abi

Let them come and comot him from DSS hand, we go finish all of them
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
UK don't have any moral rights to talk on this matter Nigerians should be the ones asking them how they kidnapped our forefathers arested them and took them as slaves Tru kanya..na una suppose give us explanation not the other way round.we suppose carry una go international courts ...justice for our fore father's justice can be delayed but not denied one day u guys would be jailed for this babaric act..but y is kanu and chidi still breathing na way for our justice system o
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by fidelisodogbo: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2021
This is another proof of a lawless country. It is unlawful to arrest a citizen in another country without the due process of extradition. The govt is lawless, the security agencies, lawless. Hope the UK pushes further probes and bring justice that makes much sense so that they can learn how to govern by strict adherence to the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.