Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Crypto Currency - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Crypto Currency (159 Views)

Trade Crypto And Other E- Currency (rmb Etc) / Trading Of Crypto Currency / E Currency... Sell Your Bitcoins, Paypal Funds And Gift Cards At Sweet Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency by Brymzynino(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cryptocurrency: Should You Buy Or Sell?

Few weeks back...I told my friend to sell his bitcoins and Ethereum...and then buy again at a particular date...but he didn't listen...

Because I don't trade or invest in cryptocurrency...He said I had no right to tell him what to do.

I'm not mocking him or anything...but he knows better now.

Now, if you know Mister X very well...When it comes to Crypto trading...You dare not take his advice for granted.

Here is the thing...

Most of you don't know whether you should buy or sell your crypto, right or wrong? Right...Most of you don't know when the bull market will be up again, right or wrong? Right of course.

Now you're going through lots of financial challenges, and all your money is tied into crypto...you bought your bitcoin quite expensive, now you're thinking of selling it at a cheaper rate...

You're stuck...you don't know what to do...whether to sell or not...

My advice is this...DON'T SELL!

This is the thing about crypto...you just have to be a step ahead..why?

The market is not controlled by you...Just like the forex market...the crypto market is a global craze...everybody is just buying Crypto with no knowledge about it...
SO PATHETIC!

Crypto is will up today and in the next 2months it is down...so down you begin to regret why you invested in it in the first place....

Please know this...Cryptocurrency is not for the faint-hearted...as much as I see it as a short term gambling is more of a very long term investment...say 8 years and above.

Recently, $70million in bitcoin was hacked from NiceHash, a bitcoin mining marketplace...so as much as it is secured...it is not 100% secured...so you must be careful...Hacks will continue to happen.

Let me be fair with you...Crypto is a super risky investment and anything can happen anytime...For me there are better places to invest your money than Crypto...

That's another talk for another...but if you must invest...do it wisely.

But here is the time I think you should sell some Cryptocurrency
· You're having anxiety over your investment
· You've achieved your goal
· You still don't know what Crypto is
· All your money is in Crypto
· So far, there has been no benefit to you.
· You're waiting for divine intervention to tell you it's time to sell your Crypto.
· Finally...if you're finding it difficult to meet your basic need...you shouldn't live like a poor person with your money tied somewhere...
What the heck man...sell some Crypto and take good care of yourself...stop borrowing for Christ sake!
I Hope you found this article helpful...Mostly Importantly...
The Best Advice Most Times Comes From Trusting Your Own Gut.

Goodluck.

P.S: If for any reason you want to sell some of your Crypto...don't hesitate to let me know...I will Link you to a trusted person and if you want both of you guys to meet...I will make that happen...Just call/whatsapp Now: (/2348129934730)

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Visually Appealing / Aluminium Rolling Shutter Door / Start Your Ember Months Of Wealth Transfers Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.