Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

The 10 Places You Can Find True Love In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 10 Places You Can Find True Love In Nigeria (564 Views)

The 10 Craziest Insults From Different Nigerian Tribes / Just When I Thought I’ve Seen All The 10 Year Challenge This Funny Ones Pop Up / True Love. (valentine Saga)... This Joke Must Surly Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Places You Can Find True Love In Nigeria by Risentouch(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
THESE ARE THE TEN RIGHT PLACES TO LOOK FOR LOVE IN NIGERIA

1️⃣ SHRINE: As we all know how devil does his thing, you can't just come in his presence make some vows and escape it. So as you have found your LOML there it is till death do as apart.

2️⃣ BUSH: Just like our forefathers as you are a hunter or palm wine tapper and you meet a girl farming in the bush there's a likelihood that you too share some things in common at least you both are industrious and will make a happy home.

3️⃣ MOTOR PARK: There's an exception to this, I don't mean passengers. I am talking about agberos and hawkers, because those people are just being real and doing there business and no show offs. And you know we have both make and female agberos in the park these days. I know that's a very perfect place you can find love.

4️⃣ VILLAGE MARKET: This is another wonderful place. Everyone you meet there is busy hustle to make his/her ends meet. Just find your crush and start patronising his/her produce.

5️⃣ COURT: Yes, I said court. Everyday people keep submitting divorce letters to be separated from spouse. The reason I suggest this is because of the famous saying "you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it". You might get lucky and get that value someone lost.

6️⃣ ORPHANAGE: These goes mainly to those men who knows how to train a girl for years and sponsor her education til she graduates from the University. You can go make your choice now.

7️⃣ STADIUM: Let's use football as an example if you are a Chelsea fan and you meet another Chelsea fan of the opposite, the love and passion you both have for your club can joining you both forever.

8️⃣ BURIAL: Some of these people who knows how to cry very well at burials are nice people. Just observe him/her if it's worth marry him/her those kind of persons can be over caring.

9️⃣ GYM: A lot of people go to the gym these days to look fit and have a perfect shape, just be going there to know that very one that is working hard to gain the perfect shape once you notices it, please don't hesitate to make your advances.

1️⃣0️⃣ HOSPITAL; Those kind of persons that are good at donating kidney, liver, lungs, etc are few in this world. If you see one never miss the opportunity because they can as well donate their lives to you if need be...

Wishing you a smiley face while reading
Re: The 10 Places You Can Find True Love In Nigeria by princeabdul(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Risentouch:

1️⃣ SHRINE: As we all know how devil does his thing, you can't just come in his presence make some vows and escape it. So as you have found your LOML there it is till death do as apart.

2️⃣ BUSH: Just like our forefathers as you are a hunter or palm wine tapper and you meet a girl farming in the bush there's a likelihood that you too share some things in common at least you both are industrious and will make a happy home.

3️⃣ MOTOR PARK: There's an exception to this, I don't mean passengers. I am talking about agberos and hawkers, because those people are just being real and doing there business and no show offs. And you know we have both make and female agberos in the park these days. I know that's a very perfect place you can find love.

4️⃣ VILLAGE MARKET: This is another wonderful place. Everyone you meet there is busy hustle to make his/her ends meet. Just find your crush and start patronising his/her produce.

5️⃣ COURT: Yes, I said court. Everyday people keep submitting divorce letters to be separated from spouse. The reason I suggest this is because of the famous saying "you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it". You might get lucky and get that value someone lost.

6️⃣ ORPHANAGE: These goes mainly to those men who knows how to train a girl for years and sponsor her education til she graduates from the University. You can go make your choice now.

7️⃣ STADIUM: Let's use football as an example if you are a Chelsea fan and you meet another Chelsea fan of the opposite, the love and passion you both have for your club can joining you both forever.

8️⃣ BURIAL: Some of these people who knows how to cry very well at burials are nice people. Just observe him/her if it's worth marry him/her those kind of persons can be over caring.

9️⃣ GYM: A lot of people go to the gym these days to look fit and have a perfect shape, just be going there to know that very one that is working hard to gain the perfect shape once you notices it, please don't hesitate to make your advances.

1️⃣0️⃣ HOSPITAL; Those kind of persons that are good at donating kidney, liver, lungs, etc are few in this world. If you see one never miss the opportunity because they can as well donate their lives to you if need be...

ments or cracks?? �
Re: The 10 Places You Can Find True Love In Nigeria by Faber(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Risentouch:

Let me shock you op. There's no true love in Nigeria. You can only be loved as a man in Nigeria on the condition that you provide something...either good money, good di*k or good family connections...

Take it to the Bank...no true love for a man in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Can She Be Set Free? / Free Internet Brousing Comes With High Bandwidth / Civic Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.