Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. (28909 Views)

Manchester United Vs Atlanta UCL (3 - 2) On 20th October 2021 / West Ham Vs Chelsea - (3 - 2) On 1st July 2020 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by skywalker240(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Impressive

Can't forget those years from the early 2000s to 2008

When two elephants fight, what do you expect?

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by kerry57: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2021
See men of football. Robato Carlos; short man devil with baddest shots. Ronaldinho the baddest skills wizard. Rivaldo the crazy passer. I missed these dudes. Football lives on.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Tannhauser(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2021
grin

Great seeing Roberto Carlos again. He was my personal hero growing up. Dude still looks fit and ready to roll.

grin
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2021
xclusiveguy4:
Mehn see Ronaldinho free kick, u can't watch this man without smiling, we miss you Dinho
Very true
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Obakashdee(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Koralords:
Can’t forget this guy straight from shooting stars to Barca team,those where the days the Nigerian league was sweet

Got there and was relegated to b team
Na part of reason dey no Dey reason Naija boys again
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by MidasO1(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2021
emmabest2000:
Where is Eto ?

Bia so Ronaldinho don come out from prison right ? Hope he travels with his original passport this time to avoid another story that touches the heart grin

Halla Madrid cheesy
Messi donated some huge amount of money to bail him out

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by MidasO1(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Oh!!
This is Nostalgic.. cool cry
See Dihno, Roberto Carlos, Deco, Rivaldo and others..
When Football was Tough!!..
Diz Days VAR, Media Hyping and Politics has killed the game somehow..
Lack of Skills and too many penalties given for soft fouls.. sad
Wen I see d 2 penalties C Ronaldo used to score against France in d Euro2020, I just shake my Head.. undecided
By the way, Y Zidane and Ronaldo Nazario de Lima nor play?
zidane na coach, Lima don over fat
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Ini946: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Football at it's best....brought back memories of these players at their peak
Nothing in this life truly lasts forever
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Polynek(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Pple wey sabi
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Men dem.
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by tesseract: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
The guy you mentioned where is his picture? Op undecided
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by naptu2: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
tesseract:
The guy you mentioned where is his picture? Op undecided

There are many ophthalmologists around. They might be able to help you if you can't see him in the first and second pictures on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Elock1: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
sad
Somebody said Ronaldinho is 41 but still better than dembele cry

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by tesseract: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2021
naptu2:

There are many ophthalmologists around. They might be able to help you if you can't see him in the first and second pictures on this thread.
You're an airhead, if you can't understand the reason for my question.
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by naptu2: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

tesseract cannot understand my reply.

In simple English, Gbenga Okunowo is in the very first two pictures on this thread, yet he is asking for pictures of Gbenga Okunowo. Have you seen anything that is sillier than that? It's either he doesn't know Gbenga Okunowo or he can't see, so I gave him good advice (I didn't even insult him) and he's getting angry and trying to insult me.

Anyway, I've had enough fun with him. Time to ignore.
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by razzydoo(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Ronaldinho love!! Beautiful memories only back then in sec sch. The way i love dinho reach, i can remember putting one of his pictures in my hose during games as per goodluck charm. Guess it worked! Haha!
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Berezuski: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Madrid winning Classico even at old ages!
Madrid for ever!!
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by tesseract: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2021
naptu2:
grin grin grin grin

tesseract cannot understand my reply.

In simple English, Gbenga Okunowo is in the very first two pictures on this thread, yet he is asking for pictures of Gbenga Okunowo. Have you seen anything that is sillier than that? It's either he doesn't know Gbenga Okunowo or he can't see, so I gave him good advice (I didn't even insult him) and he's getting angry and trying to insult me.

Anyway, I've had enough fun with him. Time to ignore.
But of course, I understood your reply; An insecure puppy like you thought I was trying to mock him hence you had to get defensive by replying the way you did. I'm not even angry, I'm just curious... How old are you?
You're knowledgeable but yet so dumb and yes an airhead.

Lol...dude didn't know I've got all day for crackheads like him...baba run go open another thread dey mention me..smh. grin
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Greatomotoy: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Oh!!
This is Nostalgic.. cool cry
See Dihno, Roberto Carlos, Deco, Rivaldo and others..
When Football was Tough!!..
Diz Days VAR, Media Hyping and Politics has killed the game somehow..
Lack of Skills and too many penalties given for soft fouls.. sad
Wen I see d 2 penalties C Ronaldo used to score against France in d Euro2020, I just shake my Head.. undecided
By the way, Y Zidane and Ronaldo Nazario de Lima nor play?
You wan kill Delima?�
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by emmy56(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Hala madrid
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by KataKaraNG: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Men 11 Boyz grin Figo can feature for either sides cool
Yes he can but it won't happen. He's considered a traitor by Barcelona fans
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by naptu2: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin

The pig head game

That infamous game.

I watched this game with my in-law who we were introducing to football (you cannot be a member of my family and not love football) and he was shocked.

Luis Figo was a star for Barcelona and he was loved by the fans, but after some politics caused by presidential elections at both Barcelona and Real Madrid and issues regarding his contract, Figo left Barcelona and moved to their enemies Real Madrid in the year 2000.

Figo's first game back at the Nou Camp was incredible. Fans hung banners that read "Traitor" and there was a deluge of abuse. Figo, who was an expert corner kick taker, did not take any corners that night, so that he would not be close to the fans.

Then, in a game at the Nou Camp in 2002, Figo actually went to take a corner kick. The noise was incredible. Fans threw coins and bottles at him. The most shocking incident was when someone threw a pig's head at him. It took several minutes before he could take the corner. Stewards had to surround him before he could take it. Carles Puyol and Vincente Del Bosque went to beg the Barca fans, but they refused to listen to their pleas. Figo then had to take another corner on the other side and all kind of things were thrown at him. It became too much and the referee had to take the players off. It took several minutes before order could be restored.

My in-law asked, "What about Ronaldo? He moved from Barcelona to Real Madrid. How come they are only targeting Figo". I told him that Ronaldo's case was different because he went to Inter before going to Madrid and Figo's transfer annoyed the Barca fans even more because of the circumstances surrounding the transfer.

This is that infamous corner kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJZcPSJyIs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by kingBolton: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Greatomotoy:

You wan kill 2Delima?�
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
These old men can beat MANU And Looserpool join cheesy grin

Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by smartNerd: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wow, nice to see them playing again.
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by Mryacks: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
naptu2:
grin grin grin

The pig head game

That infamous game.

I watched this game with my in-law who we were introducing to football (you cannot be a member of my family and not love football) and he was shocked.

Luis Figo was a star for Barcelona and he was loved by the fans, but after some politics caused by presidential elections at both Barcelona and Real Madrid and issues regarding his contract, Figo left Barcelona and moved to their enemies Real Madrid in the year 2000.

Figo's first game back at the Nou Camp was incredible. Fans hung banners that read "Traitor" and there was a deluge of abuse. Figo, who was an expert corner kick taker, did not take any corners that night, so that he would not be close to the fans.

Then, in a game at the Nou Camp in 2002, Figo actually went to take a corner kick. The noise was incredible. Fans threw coins and bottles at him. The most shocking incident was when someone threw a pig's head at him. It took several minutes before he could take the corner. Stewards had to surround him before he could take it. Carles Puyol and Vincente Del Bosque went to beg the Barca fans, but they refused to listen to their pleas. Figo then had to take another corner on the other side and all kind of things were thrown at him. It became too much and the referee had to take the players off. It took several minutes before order could be restored.

My in-law asked, "What about Ronaldo? He moved from Barcelona to Real Madrid. How come they are only targeting Figo". I told him that Ronaldo's case was different because he went to Inter before going to Madrid and Figo's transfer annoyed the Barca fans even more because of the circumstances surrounding the transfer.

This is that infamous corner kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJZcPSJyIs

Very well said...I remember that game and all that sorrounded the Figo to RM saga....
Re: Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. by zedegit: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
My respect to the greatest of football legends.

Who doesn't know the "Chief Priest" aka Ronaldinho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weekly 1.2.X - 2013/2014 English Season Football Pools Forecasts/Results / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 / Burnley-Tottenham Hotspur Match Postponed Due To Heavy Snow At Turf Moor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.