Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Epl Prediction Top 6 This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl Prediction Top 6 This Season (263 Views)

New Source Football Prediction Top Tipsters / EPL Prediction: Manchester United VS Liverpool / EPL Prediction: Leicester City VS Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epl Prediction Top 6 This Season by kenzysmith: 4:35am On Jul 21, 2021
I have been a major fan of the EPL since the year 2000 and I have watch the likes of ruthless Henry of arsenal, the incredible ruud van niesteroy of Manchester utd, and the brilliance of David becham and the emergence of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the arrival of roman ambrahmovic and the special one Jose morinho. And the evergreen Alex Ferguson who dominate EPL for a very long time, back then we have only 4 world class coaches in the EPL will enviable CV which are Sir Alex, Jose,benitez and Wenger.
So the top4 is always around this guys club and the EPL is more predictable back then but you can't say that now we have seen the likes of tottheham and Leicester city change that motion and this has brought the believe to every club going into the season with high aiming not just comfortable with just staying at the league or top 10 we all saw how Leicester lost out of the top4 at last day and feeling disappointed we all saw how westham threatened to sneak in.
Even the so called big6 is not assure any more that is to tell you how competitive this league has becomes even the champions of the league two season a go Liverpool struggle to enter top4 only to sneak in at the final round of matches.

Manchester city

They are the champions of England and with pep they have not come down below top 3 since pep gardiola took over in the eyes of the EPL followers top4 is assured for them they have not really replace their goal machine Sergio aguero but they have solid defense EPL keep in proving to be unpredictable but with the 12 years experience pep has been on the coaching level I expect him to remain at the top4

Manchester united

Ole Gunnar has really done a good job at Manchester united in terms of keeping man utd in the top4 position back to back for the ist time since Alex Ferguson he has recruit the likes of Jordan Sancho and also expecting Raphael venrane to follow suit with pogba having just a year left in his contract and his agent mino raiola is already neigiotating a deal with PSG, man utd won't be able to resist the temptation of cashing out now in other not to loss him for free if that happens man utd might struggle to finished top4 this term. Ole has put his trust on British players and a miss of forgien stars like Bruno who was disappointing during the euros hope that will not affect his mentally because he has been a player who has great technique and can distribute accurate passes.

Liverpool

Klopp is a loveable coach that coach with more vigour and pragmatic in approach of the game I believed he need to strengthen his team only konate has arrive from liezig last season he was stubborn to add to his squad and it almost cost him a place in the top4 , this season not lot of transfer has been carried out should they not strengthen their defense and have a enough deft in their squad am afraid they might miss out because the likes of lechiester,Everton and arsenal are ready to pounce

Chelsea

They have an incredible squad with world class players they are the European champions I expect them to fight for the title next season they have a top manager in person of Thomas tuchel who have brought competition within the squad should they got their man lewadoski or hannland then top4 won't be a problem missing out of the EPL crown next season will be disappointing so top4 is a sure bet for Chelsea at the moment they have two of the best box to box midfielder in world football kante and jurginho a top keeper who does not let in goals easily and a creator in havert should they have a finisher then they are a complete team
Tottenham
Whether harry Kane stays or leave I don't see them finishing top 4 this season is like a building process for Nuno espirito and no world class players has been link spurs should be happy if they qualify for Europa they lack ambition

Lechiester city

They has lost out painful two seasons running for the top4 race and this season they look more complete and they have sold no one Zambia striker has arrive from red bull with high expectations and they still have vardy and kelechi in their rank they have been consistent I think this season might just be the season they finally enter that top4 Brendan Rodgers has proven to be a top manager we saw him at Swansea, we saw him at Liverpool were he almost did the impossible, he took Celtic to another dimension, and have kept lechiester within top6 for 2 season in a row, should manutd have bredan Rodgers has their coach have u ever imagine the dimension he will take them to, I don't like British coaches but this guy has change my perspective.
Arsenal
I believed arsenal has done the right thing by keeping faith in Mikel he as been at a stage of rebuilding I think Mikel will do well with arsenal this season they have a decent squad if they can get a good keeper and attacking mildfider they will just do well, the arrival of Ben from Brighton is a statement of intent should they keep winning matches on a consistent basis why not they might sneak him but to the eyes of the fans impossible

Everton

With Rafa benitez impossible is nothing Everton has gotten who I have been craving for a serial winner a motivator and am organizer I strongly believed with Rafa Everton will be a force they have decent players and I expect Rafa to bring in a pacy winger, brace up E PL Rafa is back and he is in the right team.

My top 6 predictions
Chelsea
Manchester city
Manchester united
Lechiester city
Liverpool
Everton
Re: Epl Prediction Top 6 This Season by kenzysmith: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Predict yours laslastica over to u
Re: Epl Prediction Top 6 This Season by Joebayo217: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Predict yours laslastica over to u
Arsenal no dey there grin

(1) (Reply)

2020 Olympics: Team Nigeria In Tokyo To Win Medals – Sports Minister / How NBA Adetokunbo Becomes Antetokounmpo / Another Health Issue Rearing Its Head At The Tokyo Olympics: Heat And Humidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.