Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments (1161 Views)

Asisat Oshoala goal & Osinachi Ohale Injury As Super Falcons Clash In Spain (H / NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Ghostrye: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
He no lie sha
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by vibre: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
spendoon:

He committed several crimes against his country but you fail to see it because of the hate you have for our country.
What crimes did he commit against his country, can you list them please?
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by vibre: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, the clown sounded like the supreme fugitive in the zoo captivity. Probably he was coming from one of those Ipob foreign protest.

However he got more than he bargains for with those gallant patriotic falcons.... Gbas, gbis!
You obviously didn't watch the video, the guy is a northerner. Not only is his intonation and voice clearly that of a northerner, he was speaking the Hausa language fluently.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by JohnBullMySon: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Show me the Austrian law that states that clown!
You must be a big idiot like that guy. You don't even know how to talk without raining insults. All you know is how to talk bad about Africans while I'm very sure you haven't contributed a single thing to this country. Yet you criticize like you're better. You think stupidity is allowed in european countries, where anyone can walk up to someone and starting raining insults.

There you have it, a quote from the law you asked for

Threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour in a public
place
It is an offence to use threatening, abusive or insulting
words or behaviour in a public place with the intention
of breaching the peace. For example, if your words or
actions are likely to cause a fight with the person you
are insulting, or a group of youths is looking for trouble
because of their threatening behaviour towards other
people. If you are found guilty of this offence you can
be liable to class D fine and to a prison sentence of up
to 3 months.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2021
This has been same thing we have been saying for the past.
PMB has his own flaws as a leader but its so pathetic everyone will continue to blame Baba for the error of his/her counselor, local government chairman, rep, senate and their governor.
Do you ask yourself why we don't have herdsmen crisis in some states ? i.e Ekiti State during the era of Fayose ? Why can't other governors give same directives just as he did? The governors will carry their agbada to Abuja to collect their security votes, loot the money and when crisis arise they will be shouting Buhari. Let be honest with ourselves, many crisis are internal crisis that they just drag herdsmen into.

vibre:

What has the idiotic dullard you supported and voted for done to help the situation? Every time you will come with this your pathetic attempt to shift the blame to the same people who are suffering because of the wicked leadership of the clueless cow people like you brought into power. Those that went out to protest against bad governance, many of them have been killed or jailed by this same wicked government. Those that attempted to invest in this economy saw their hard earned money go down the drain. I read the heart breaking story of an according old woman who came down from America to invest all her savings in farming somewhere in the south west only to have all her efforts eaten by cows and some of her farmers killed by herdsmen yet when people like this woman speaks up, people like you will come to ask stupid questions about what she has done. Here's a link to her story.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/oyo-landowners-sold-200-acres-to-fulani-herders-who-terrorise-us-us-returnee/%3famp

You try to ignore the government's failure and make your business work by any means possible, the same government will just bring out one useless policy and make your efforts go to waste. You go out to protest, you are killed!! And soms clowns will still be asking what you are doing to help change the country.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by 10mobile: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We will get him...

He is coming back to Nigeria

We captured people that bragging thy own nuclear weapons and Aircraft carriers talkless of this homeless junkie
Mark my word today. Your boasting mouth is hereby silenced. You are calling for Nnamdi Kanu to be killed. Yet, you have never called for the killer Fulani herders that Kanu is up against to be killed. So, you are clearly a very wicked, unjust, and ungodly soul. Now, you have also shown that you are very arrogant. Who says it and it comes to pass if the Lord has not said so? Is it you? Therefore, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of the Living God, I silence your bragging mouth permanently. I silence you and your camp completely. People will hear what has become of you and fear the Living God. Doubt or attack this at your greater peril. Amen.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by 10mobile: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
This has been same thing we have been saying for the past.
PMB has his own flaws as a leader but its so pathetic everyone will continue to blame Baba for the error of his/her counselor, local government chairman, rep, senate and their governor.
Do you ask yourself why we don't have herdsmen crisis in some states ? i.e Ekiti State during the era of Fayose ? Why can't other governors give same directives just as he did? The governors will carry their agbada to Abuja to collect their security votes, loot the money and when crisis arise they will be shouting Buhari. Let be honest with ourselves, many crisis are internal crisis that they just drag herdsmen into.

Many crisis are internal crisis that they drag herdsmen into abi? Now, does that justify letting the herdsmen deny other people their right to life again and again and are neither brought to book nor any effort made to stop them? Instead, anyone who tries to resist them, the government employs its full weight against the the person, going as far as kidnapping the person in foreign countries? Yet, they try to make the world think they are helpless against the killer herder's crimes at home.

If herdsmen are dragged into local crises, is it not enough reason to stop them from loitering about to prove their innocence. And you Madridguy in particular, why don't you ever criticize the killers and Buhari's complicity in their crime but always coming to their defense as you have right now? I warn you: Repent from your wickedness today or you'll be unable to contain what will befall you soon.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2021
You can continue to repeat same and same as I careless. We have evil herdsmen no one can debunk that but I still stand on my ground many killings are perpetrated by the sons of the soil.
We witness many and we even bursted a governor that he won't pay salary and anytime his people stage a protest the next day is killing by his own killers and blame it on herdsmen.
For Nigeria to be progress, we need to sincere with ourselves.

10mobile:

Many crisis are internal crisis that they drag herdsmen into abi? Now, does that justify letting the herdsmen deny other people their right to life again and again and are neither brought to book nor any effort made to stop them? Instead, anyone who tries to resist them, the government employs its full weight against the the person, going as far as kidnapping the person in foreign countries? Yet, they try to make the world think they are helpless against the killer herder's crimes at home.

If herdsmen are dragged into local crises, is it not enough reason to stop them from loitering about to prove their innocence. And you Madridguy in particular, why don't you ever criticize the killers and Buhari's complicity in their crime but always coming to their defense as you have right now? I warn you: Repent from your wickedness today or you'll be unable to contain what will befall you soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Issues With Bet9ja Site? / Ronnie Coleman's Paralysis Was Caused By Surgery, Not Steroids / Fifa Releases Shortlist For Adidas Golden Ball Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.