Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,526 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube (1125 Views)

See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town / Newly Wedded Lesbians Rated The Richest Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Hello Guys, Do you remember Lamboginny (Yinka Lawanson)?

If, you don't know him. He is a Nigerian musician and humanitarian. Now he lives in the USA with his American wife.

He may not be that popular in music but, certainly not in Vloging.
Together they have one of the most
exciting channel on YouTube and TikTok.
I made a compilation of their tiktok videos that will make you laugh and laugh and keep you entertain.

Please naijnairaders, my channel is new on YouTube and its really not easy for new youtubers. Please help me grow my channel by liking the video and subscribing to it. I promise to bring you more exciting content. I.e BB9Ja and the premier league. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCXvRkPC3o

2 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by tillaman(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Lin and lamb grin
The Lamb dude na cruise he can eat anything

2 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2021
tillaman:
Lin and lamb grin
Yeah, all by himself lol �
Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by yanabasee1(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2021
These couple always boost my interest to marry a white woman...

His wife's very pretty and lively to be around with...

What can a man pray for? Having such a wife will mean everything to you... Infact, you will wish to live for a thousand years and more... Cause you wouldn't want to depart this earth living one behind ..

3 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

What can a man pray for? Having such a wife will mean everything to you... Infact, you will wish to live for a thousand years and more... Cause you wouldn't want to depart this earth living one behind ..
I will not lie, I agree with you completely. The more I watch their videos the more I fall in love � and wish I could have such a fun person like her.
Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Khalid and salama are my favorites.

2 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
Really? That's okay but have you watch lin and lamb videos?
Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by BaddieFreak(f): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Long and Lamb, my favorite YouTube couple.

3 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by BaddieFreak(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Sacrosanct12:

I haven't heard of them but will check them out asap but I doubt if they can be as funny and lovely as Ling and Lamb.

2 Likes

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I haven't heard of them but will check them out asap but I doubt if they can be as funny and lovely as Ling and Lamb.
I have never watched lin and lamb and not enjoyed it, because of them I use the the word WOW a lot without realising it
Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
I love this couple like crazy. Lamb is a typical naija guy full of energy. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by BaddieFreak(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
usj:
I have never watched lin and lamb and not enjoyed it, because of them I use the the word WOW a lot without realising it

Lol you too. Ling made me use Wow till date cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2021
tillaman:
Lin and lamb grin
please help in subscribing to my YouTube channel please and please
Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Sacrosanct12:

Re: Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Long and Lamb, my favorite YouTube couple.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Asked For Forgiveness For A Crime In My Past Yet My Life Is Useless / Empty / How To Let A Guy Know You Want To Be More Than Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.