Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) (229266 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Admission For The Year 2012/2013 (official Page) / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / Kogi State University,anyigba;2011/2012 Admission List (official Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by sammirano: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
U.I wants to have its share of the national cake no offences
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ifewise(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
i don't know why you guys are angry,what you guys don't know is that you and i are corrupt,sinners.so now if yu want to get shortlisted go and runs gce and ume and score a1's and 350 respectively and stop wishing does that were shortlisted bad luck,they will all be admitted amen.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by thetelz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
We're not wishing anybody badluck, we're just tryna say that its not right, they don't care however you get the result as long as its high. And I really think this year's admission is stupid, post ume first then interactive session, what's the point? O_o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ifewise(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
Brainee@for you say does that had a1,b2 will not be admitted,yu are just joking this is niger for yu. They will be the first to be admitted only if luck is not on there side but yu may say they won't be given there course.
As concerns yu writing Gce again,I wish yu all best but I will give yu this advice the certificates ui,oau,unilag in this our generation is just a name  but the individual involved is what matters most.
Now yur greatness&destiny In life does not depend on the sch yu attend e.g fola adeola (acn vp in this last election attended yabatech and also rose to become chairman gtb(bank with hnd).so stop wasting yur time and move on because yur age really matters in  nigeria labour market.
Fola Adeola graduated from the University of Lagos with a bachelors of science in accounting! I don't know where u got your own story from, but check his profile again and stop feeding nairalanders with fake news!
GOKUU@AM SHORT OF WORDS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO.PLS HELP ME OUT?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ifewise(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
TELZ@ I UNDERSTAND YU GUYS ,BUT STILL WE ARE ALL CORRUPT.THIS IS NIGERIA IT DOES NT PAY TO BE HOLY
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ShobyTouph: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Ife-wise, please do u have any info on the supplementary admission?plz reply asap! sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hopez456(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
@larrysman: I quite understand your arguments and its also a good one, actualy this is the first time in the history of ui where applicants were subjected to written test other than the interactive session, i must confess to the best of my knwledge, this system adopted is faulty to some extent cos it does nt allow equity.
To the issue of those who got their result through back doors, {this ought not 2b discusd here bt its nw important 2let u guys knw} ui has a policy, admisions are gven based on d no of As and Bs but if at the end of the session one did nt pass sum courses or fail 2meet up wit the required units espected such person would be tsunamized i.e sent packing from ui.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by whilly: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ui site is now going very well, for does that want to register for supplementary should go and proceed with their registration, i wish everybody best of luck, i'm still waiting for the change of course,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Brini(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
For heaven's sake, what the hell iz wrong wit UI's 'first choice supplementary admission' portal Am jst fed up wit all dis crap!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by omokay01: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hopez456:

but if at the end of the session one did nt pass sum courses or fail 2meet up wit the required units espected such person would be tsunamized i.e sent packing from ui.
but wat of the able people such person has deprived the opportunity at admission. This policy needs SERIOUS reconsideration
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Adaja(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
let us be frank with ourself, it is rarely possible for someone to use back doors to make both his o level and utme result. Those who can are very few. And if you are really brilliant, you will make your results and pass their post utme exam and get your admission. Q.E.D. So please stop chastising UI, their admission process is very reliable.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by tflow2(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Coming back from Ibadan today to read all these comments and I burst out laughing at the haters, yea, thats what your comments make you sound like na, Y'all claiming U.I is biased. I know a lot of friends whose merit was not even up to what U.I asked for, but they were invited for the exam. Personally I never expected to be invited myself, but I can't go into details. Mind you, there was no back door runs whatsoever, I just got lucky and I got invited. I didn't call or go to anybody for assistance, it just happened. So shut up when you are not too sure about something and wait for the second chance. Shikena!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by thetelz(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2011
Ehn? Did you just say its rare? Its like you've not written any exams in a long while lol there are people that use dubs for every single exam they write, my once gce centre was like a tutorial centre during exams lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hausa(m): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2011
@telz, pls were u shortlisted @ife-wise, what about u @all, what d hell is wrong with www.admissions.ui.edu.ng, ?? Its not going through
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by tflow2(m): 3:43am On Sep 02, 2011
"The first shall be the last, ", "many are called, but few are chosen" These are Words of the Christ, as quoted by the Bible, The figurative use of antithesis is not very far fetched in the brou·ha·ha that trails the manner of approach U.I utilizes in there admission exercise. Look, put English one side, wetin I mean be say, this admission wey dem dey do so, na between you and ya head! Me, personally I don't have any A1 and I even had an E, I also registered a few days before the end of registration, but I got invited for the Exam! (There was nothing 'back door' about it either) and I personally know two people like me, who didn't meet the cut off mark to be called for the exam, but they were invited. I also know a friend who applied for nursing and she's above the cut off by 4 point or so and she still didn't get an invitation. So WTF, stop 'bad-mouthing' the image of the admin system and start FIRE PRAYER AND FASTING, make ya head do you well. Shikena!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Yinkah15: 4:09am On Sep 02, 2011
sep 2nd, admissions site is not yet loging in . Which kind wayo dey won do us. I want to enter for supplementary list oh !
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by kristana(f): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2011
Well. . Congrats to dos wu made it. . I registered 4 med and surgery whose cut off is 80.4 i had 79.4. .and wasn't invited. . Cnt kil masef. . Wu knws wen d change ov course wil b out. . ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hopez456(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2011
Truly the system denies sum able people admision, bt as u ave said-the grace and favor of God counts as i also enjoyed it cos ma points were not up 2d merit point and i was shortlistd and eventualy got admittd.
You guys should jst knw dat the senate wud have considered the merits and demerits of this systm b4 adopting it as ui is nt 4 a mediocre!
@all the first choice supplementary is nt d same as change of course, it is 4 dose that were unable 2 submit their biodata due 2 lateness in the delivery of their pins to their emails b4 d closing date. If u have prob regarding dis pls mail the ict centre {uiadmin2011@ui.edu.ng}. Change of course wil come up later after considering second choice.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by tflow2(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2011
OK so there are other people in my league too, good thing. But @Hopez456, you got shortlisted and [/b]admitteed[b] The result isn't out yet!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hausa(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
One Mr. Samson Saanu said u.i gives hope to the hopeless, well as a matter of fact, those whose name dint show out re hopeless, so lets see if d change of course can still make us hopeful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by thetelz(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2011
When will you guys' result be out? @hausa no I didn't, why do you ask?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by larrysman: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2011
@hopez456: we all nid 2go against such a protocol where d best r denied of wat they dserv because of lower olevel grades, @omokay01: dnt mind dem,dey jst failed 2undastand wat the truth is all abt,all because they r fortunate or because they r stil fresh 4m secondary school, @adaja: u can say wateva u lyk bt blv m,u will learn wen time comes, @the-telz: u rite bro, dnt mind adaja,it is jst that dey failed 2 4low d rite path n thinkin wat best is runs n i pray dt oneday d best brains will b rwarded nt compromisin standard, @t-flow: dnt b dcived by wat is goin on,the whole system is corrupt n we r d ones(the youths) dt holds d pillar of ds nation.let us think n reason wisely,we blong 2 a thinkin n functionin generations, let mak it hapen.@hopez456: we all nid 2go against such a protocol where d best r denied of wat they dserv because of lower olevel grades, @omokay01: dnt mind dem,dey jst failed 2undastand wat the truth is all abt,all because they r fortunate or because they r stil fresh 4m secondary school, @adaja: u can say wateva u lyk bt blv m,u will learn wen time comes, @the-telz: u rite bro, dnt mind adaja,it is jst that dey failed 2 4low d rite path n thinkin wat best is runs n i pray dt oneday d best brains will b rwarded nt compromisin standard, @t-flow: dnt b dcived by wat is goin on,the whole system is corrupt n we r d ones(the youths) dt holds d pillar of ds nation.let us think n reason wisely,we blong 2 a thinkin n functionin generations, let mak it hapen.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hopez456(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2011
t-flow:

OK so there are other people in my league too, good thing. But @Hopez456, you got shortlisted and [/b]admitteed[b] The result isn't out yet!
i gues u jst joined dis forum, i am nt an admission seeker i'm a uite.
I ave bin trying to 2b neutral not favoring anyside but, Well there is no point sensitizing u guys now i pray u all get admitted then u will fully undastand hw ui works and dat ui is different frm all other unis in Nig.
GOODLUCK!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hopez456(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2011
t-flow:

i gues u jst joined dis forum, i am nt an admission seeker i'm a uite.
I ave bin trying to 2b neutral not favoring anyside but, Well there is no point sensitizing u guys now i pray u all get admitted then u will fully undastand hw ui works and dat ui is different frm all other unis in Nig.
GOODLUCK!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by OyeFunkeOyegunle: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2011
pls my name isnt among d shot listed names what do i do ? and can i change my course? sm1 said i can buy d form pls help.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by larrysman: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
U.I rleases first choice shortlisted candidates rsults for screening,check ur score now.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ifewise(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
Oga ooooo see failure for postume after the a1's and 350 in ssce and ume.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ifewise(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
Congrats to everone that made 50% in postume yur admission is secure in ijn.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by lathyph: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hi nairalanders,pls hw can i check d result
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Mote2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yes o! How do we check the results o! Abeg help us with the website,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by abbey93: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
pls brodas nd sistas cud you help us with the website as per the result checkin, Guys no fit wait again abeg abeg abeg abeg,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Mote2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Just checked mine o NAIRALAND!!!! TUNJI MICHAEL EKPETI PETROLEUM ENGINEERING '75' , so happy!!! Just go to ui.edu.ng and findd admissions on the right, u'd then see PUTME results

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 / Unilag 2016 thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.