Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,374 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) (229904 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Admission For The Year 2012/2013 (official Page) / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / Kogi State University,anyigba;2011/2012 Admission List (official Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Justiceekesyn(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2011
keep trying,it wil surely login,i was in d cafe truout yestaday b4 was able to regista aroud 7pm.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by abbey93: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2011
Hausa:

For those dat dint c their pictures after submitting. Now listen, if u remember during the first registration for post ume, after submitting, your data doesnt reach them until d pictures re out. So i urge u guys to make sure your passport is out b4 embarking on any blind celebration. As 4 ui nd their site, hw come d site crashes so easily like Grand theft auto (vice city) video game cars. Na wa o
Hausa:

For those dat dint c their pictures after submitting. Now listen, if u remember during the first registration for post ume, after submitting, your data doesnt reach them until d pictures re out. So i urge u guys to make sure your passport is out b4 embarking on any blind celebration. As 4 ui nd their site, hw come d site crashes so easily like Grand theft auto (vice city) video game cars. Na wa o
@ hausa, see guy evrybody dat applied for change of course didnt see their passport nd signature, nd do u suggest we register again when they said dat multiple registration may lead to disqualification. I dont know what to do now oh pple. UI shud upgrade their site b4 things get out of hand oh.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by pajames62: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2011
@Hausa my own pics and signature did not show but am sure it has nothing to do. why i say this is dat if it is necessary it will take u to the next page.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by pajames62: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2011
pls friends tell me is it true that DE candidate will participate at the upcoming interactive exam. also i choose CLA as my 1st choice and theatre art as my 2nd choice both at UI. so the question is if i was not given CLA would they give Theatre Art without changing of course am a DE candidate.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by abbey93: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
guys, pls is it dat those of us dat were shortlisted b4 and were nt given admission wud write anoda pume, i need an urgent answer pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
ow many list is comin out?? Coz first batch is out, so is d 2nd batch 4 change of course/suplimentary, pls som1 explain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by ishow2005(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
i think this info is new, from ui site read carefully n exercise caution

2011/2012 Undergraduate Admissions Exercise

Modalities for 2nd Choice, Change of Course/Supplementary and Direct Entry

The modalities for the completion of the 2011/2012 Undergraduate Admissions Exercise are as follows:

First Choice Supplementary candidates’ online submissions were pulled down on 9 September 2011. Candidates whose weighted scores (50:50) are not less than the merit cut–off mark e.g. MBBS –- 80.4, are to be invited for the October Post–UTME examination. They are also implored to log in for “Change of Course” (#6 below) so as to fully benefit from the available concessions.
Online submissions of biodata & results by 2nd Choice candidates and 1st & 2nd choice candidates for Change of Course / Supplementary Admission are to be done simultaneously. Bona fide 2nd Choice Candidates can log-in as soon as the 2nd Choice list is received from JAMB.
The list of courses available for Change of Course has been advertised on the U.I. website, based on the available quotas that are yet to be filled.
ALL candidates who chose the University of Ibadan as their 1st and/or 2nd Choice MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION are eligible to apply for “Change of Course”, using their usernames and passwords. They are expected to indicate their preferred courses (1st & 2nd) in the appropriate spaces provided for “Change of Course” submissions.
2nd Choice Candidates are expected to enter their Change of Course details with their 2nd Choice submissions. However, preference will be given to ‘2nd Choice course’ over the ‘Change of Course choice (1st)’, in short listing candidates for the October Post-UTME Examination.
Change of Course will be possible for two categories of 1st Choice Most Preferred Candidates:- (a) August 29th Post-UTME candidates with scores not below 50% could apply for advertised courses, for which their UTME & O’ Level results are appropriate, since these candidates cannot be examined twice. For example, Law candidates with scores below the “1st batch cut-off mark” of 73% (i.e. 72% - 50%). (b) Candidates who were not invited for the August Exercise could apply for Change of Course.
The “2nd preferred course of choice” (#4 above) would serve as a fall-back position if the cut-off mark (UI post-UTME score) for the 1st preferred course is higher than the candidate’s score (e.g. 1st – English, 2nd – Classics).
Online submissions of biodata and results by 1st Choice candidates for change of course (#6 above) have commenced and will end on Saturday 25th September 2011.
Final selection for ALL academic programs will be purely on MERIT, from the August and October Post-UTME lists of candidates for each academic program. When vacancies still exist in a particular program, the 2nd preferred course (#7 above) list of candidates is then considered. This will ensure that candidates from both lists (August & October) with the highest scores are selected.
The last ‘Post-UTME’ examination for the 2011 Admissions exercise is tentatively scheduled for early October 2011.
Online submissions of biodata and results by Direct Entry candidates commenced on Friday 16th September 2011.
Direct Entry candidates will be processed and finalized with the conclusion of the UTME exercise, to ensure that the Senate approved quota for ALL academic programs is strictly adhered to.
ALL prospective candidates for the October 2011 Post – UTME Screening Exercise MUST LOG IN AFRESH to http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng and submit their biodata and results, either as 2nd Choice or Change of Course candidates, within the specified period advertised on the UI website.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by abbey93: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
Litexz:

ow many list is comin out?? Coz first batch is out, so is d 2nd batch 4 change of course/suplimentary, pls som1 explain
@ litexz, where did you see the list for the 2nd batch ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by KenJADE(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
has anyone who registered for change of course seen his or her passport and signature in d printout pls?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Lheyhe(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pls how did u guyz reg. 4 d change of course thing, it is nt working here pls tell me pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Xparnor: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
this change of course is rely giving me the creeps am nervous any should pls help me out cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Preconal(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ all: I did my own registration for change of course on Tuesday. The only issue I identified was that the final submission page did not show my date of birth. I re-filled the form for about 3 times before I finally submitted. Does any one know what might happen?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Xparnor: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2011
i just did mine now and the site is OK the problem is that most of us are logging at the wrong site so for my fellows and hades that have not done thers just follow my instructions:-

1. enter this http//admission1.ui.edu.ng
2. enter ur jamb re no as ur user ID and the pin given to u as us PIN choose change of course and send
3. immediately it will open a page for you to fill ur BIODATA fill it upload ur pic and signature and send
4. it will forward u another page to fill ur oLEVEL AND JAMB (which is already filled) after filliong ur olevl send
5. and the final submission page will be display for u to cross check before u make ur final submission
6. i don't know about pic and signature not displayed because mine was not either but i thank GOD i have submitted cheesy
7. the most IMPORTANT note u should take is that DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN 1 (ONE) TIME all else u will be disqualified TOTALLY which is not ur portion. cry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

SO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND U WILL SEE THAT UI WEB IS 10/10 they are just playing with our intelligence which they have failed tongue

Good luck to those written the next Post UTME and those who succeeded and by his grace i shall be there don't know about u. wink

am out PARNOR MELTED. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Topentinesam(m): 4:09am On Sep 24, 2011
Ever since dis admision stuffs as startd i hvn't comment on any post neither raisd any helpful sugestn, but i always makng my self available in readng day-to-day posts by everybody up to dis moment.I want to thank everybody who had made themselves usful by postng helpful and usful information about ui admsion,May d lord grant us all our heart desires.I want to implore evry admision seeker of dis site to have positive thnking about dis admision stuffs,with faith i believe all thngs re posible.We shall all be admitted in Jesus'name.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by AVB: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2011
@ mivchael william u ar a thief, criminal, onye oshi, fraudster in d making, a useless man who has no use 4 life this thread is not meant 4 upcomin thieves lyk u its meant 4 admission seekers alone idiotno deceive gullible ,inds here u jhav evn failed wich cbt result u wan make dem submit dere was no cbt pls go nd find a more honourable job 2 do u mite even push truck dan to engage in 419.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2011
@abbey dat's wat i heard & i havn't seen ny list, @michealwil wow U need 10 applicant(lol) rite & wat makes U tink dis is were U wil get 'magas', see we r all here 2 look 4 solutn 2 our probs not to add,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by denvers: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2011
hi everyone,its been along tym i posted here, is d second choice form truly out.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Hausa(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2011
Dis is unbelievable. I hav bin tryin to register for d past 3days now nd cant just get past d 2nd stage. In d subjects to choose in numbers 2&3 for o level results, i cant c d subjects i wrote in neco on them. Am just confused, dont no wat to do,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by yusuff007(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2011
JUST CALL THIS NUMBER FOR ANY ASSISSTANCE, 081-0165-7610

MR YUSUFF
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Idboyostic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
do any1 in dis Thread av Info on 2nd Choice? Some1 said d details is out but av checked d site but no info
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by sammirano: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
Idboyostic:

do any1 in dis Thread av Info on 2nd Choice? Some1 said d details is out but av checked d site but no info

It should be closing soon.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by AVB: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
@yussuf pls neva on dis thread tell any 1 to call ur damned no cos u dont offer any useful info all u say is thrash on d phone u stupid scoundrel cum fraudster @ michaelwilliam u are a uselless fellow am sure u ve neva seen d fourwalls of a university u ar a thief who ar u going 2 deceive u stupid idiot as i sed go and find an honourable job i pray u dont end up being anoda anini thief in d making. I wonda who allow thieves lyk u, darwine, dr akan,yussuf on dis thread i am beginning 2 suspect if d owner of nairaland osewa receives commisions frm thievs lyk u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Idboyostic(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
@sammirano,u said soon: pls wen was d advert out 4 2nd choice candidates&can u tel mi d procedures 4 registrn. I will lik 2 knw hw UI calculate 4 ther shorlistn, n pls w@ is d cutoff 4 Po Sci,Economics, n Mech Engine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by sammirano: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
the advert is on their website, cut off for pol sci: 69.6 economics: 77.0 mech engi:79.3
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Idboyostic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
@sammirano,pls wher in d site because i can oly see clerance,2011/2012 admission excercise(which does not include 2nd choice),Change of course/supplementary n Direct Entry. Hw can some1 calculate is WAEC&JAMB result 2gether 4 his/her aggregate?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by sammirano: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2011
click 2011/2012 admission exercise and read thoroughly second choice instruction is there.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by denvers: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
pls i hope the pending ASUU strike will not stop the sales of form nd registration for 2nd choice on monday?.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by Idboyostic(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
kk, Ðo u knw hw 2 calcu 4 D aggregate
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by whilly: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2011
Please what is wrong with u.i site because i'm fedup with this. Hence , i have register for change of cause now that the second choice is out i try to login in other to register for second choice also but is directing me to change of cause page. Any body who has succeded in second choice submission should please signify,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by whilly: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
Please what is wrong with u.i site because i'm fedup with this. Hence , i have register for change of cause now that the second choice is out i try to login in other to register for second choice also but is directing me to change of cause page. Any body who has succeded in second choice submission should please signify, cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) by martlol: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2011
willy willy!!u shud v filld it aftaall, d instructns indicatd,dt 2nd choice candidates also has d priviledge of makin dre change of cus,dou simultaneously, n dtz wt u c,d submissn of bnk details 1st,d change of cus,dn finally submissn of ur biodata,dn u prnt out, simple!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.