Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,112 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet (555 Views)

‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Nigerian Prophet Releases Prophecy Says Civil War Is Looming. / Prophecy Says Trump Will Be Baptized In Holy Spirit, Build The Wall And Win 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2021
The Ghanaian Prophet who prophesied that England will defeat Italy to win this years Euro 2020 has come out to defend his prophecy that failed that there is no prophet that has not prophesied fake prophecy, that if all prophecies come pass all the prophets in the world would have succeeded in the ministry

The prophet who was defending the failed prophecy in the just concluded Euro 2020 that ended contrary to his prophecy said the prophecy because people used it to play bet. That on no condition should anyone use the word of God to play bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ncoo3lxTGE

Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Buliwyf: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2021
The worst morons on earth are his church members
Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buliwyf:
The worst morons on earth are his church members
Are they really the worst? In my book, anyone who puts his trust in another man and his views about God and the things of God needs his head seriously examined. undecided

1 Like

Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are they really the worst? In my book, anyone who puts his trust in another man and his views about God and the things of God needs his head seriously examined. undecided

Your view about God and the things of God is wrong but your view on man putting trust on man is very ok.
The things of God are not the problem it is those who represented them do it wrongly
Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Sirchef: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga speak for yourself
Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Kobojunkie: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Your view about God and the things of God is wrong but your view on man putting trust on man is very ok.
The things of God are not the problem it is those who represented them do it wrongly
Nah! My view of God and the things of God is excellent where it stands since it had nothing to do with what men thing or say(lies) but God's own Word - Truth. undecided

If you knew anything about God you would know never to put your Trust in men and their words since God put a curse on those who do - Jeremiah 17 vs 5. undecided

God never told anyone to represent God or the things of God, and so the very fact that you trust what men tell you of representing God already sets you up as one of the cursed. undecided
Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nah! My view of God and the things of God is excellent where it stands since it had nothing to do with what men thing or say(lies) but God's own Word - Truth. undecided

If you knew anything about God you would know never to put your Trust in men and their words since God put a curse on those who do - Jeremiah 17 vs 5. undecided

God never told anyone to represent God or the things of God, and so the very fact that you trust what men tell you of representing God already sets you up as one of the cursed. undecided

That was before the coming of Jesus Christ. When christ came his death lifted those embargo for man to represent God on earth here hence he release the office of the five fold ministry today ( Apostle, Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet)
Re: All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gregorian2020:

That was before the coming of Jesus Christ. When christ came his death lifted those embargo for man to represent God on earth here hence he release the office of the five fold ministry today ( Apostle, Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet)
1. God's Word is eternal, and Jesus Christ explicitly told you that He did not come to change what God had said or established. Heaven and Earth will pass away, He said but the Word of God will remain the same , He told you. undecided

Again, stop cursing yourself by putting your trust in the words and views of men - Jeremiah 17 vs 5

2. Jesus Christ came to you as God's Law to deliver to you God's Truth which was promised by God through His prophets. Jesus Christ, God's Truth told you that He alone will be Teacher, Shepherd, Guide, Leader/Prophet, Master/Head, Helper etc., over each and every one who belongs to Him. undecided

Again, stop cursing yourself by putting your trust in the words and views of men - Jeremiah 17 vs 5

(1) (Reply)

How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One / I Need Help On Spiritual Matters /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.