Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,192 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

POS Officers Required - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / POS Officers Required (188 Views)

Pos Officers Required / POS Officers Required / POS Officers Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Officers Required by amiratof(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2021
VACANCIES FOR SSCE,OND,NCE, HND, Bsc
Our company, Yinbid Agency Services is into POS payment Transfer services,We hereby advertise 50 vacancies in our company for the positions of POS cashiers at ,Lagos Island Okokomaiko, Ayobo, Badagry Ejigbo, Oshodi, Isheri Oshun, Igando Ilaro(Ogun State) Ajah, and Ibeju Lekki,Bogije
Accommodation available for those interested in working at Ibeju Lekki ,Bogije, Ota and Ilaro
Qualification; SSCE, IT STUDENTS, OND, NCE, HND, Bsc
All interested applicants are to send their CV on Whatsapp number 09028958099
Re: POS Officers Required by dangoteinlaw: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2021
amiratof:
VACANCIES FOR SSCE,OND,NCE, HND, Bsc
Our company, Yinbid Agency Services is into POS payment Transfer services,We hereby advertise 50 vacancies in our company for the positions of POS cashiers at ,Lagos Island Okokomaiko, Ayobo, Badagry Ejigbo, Oshodi, Isheri Oshun, Igando Ilaro(Ogun State) Ajah, and Ibeju Lekki,Bogije
Accommodation available for those interested in working at Ibeju Lekki ,Bogije, Ota and Ilaro
Qualification; SSCE, IT STUDENTS, OND, NCE, HND, Bsc
All interested applicants are to send their CV on Whatsapp number 09028958099
let me guess the salary "25k" plus you have to be off good character and must provide 6 guarantors for your employment.
Each garantor must me minimum level 14 govt employee and must have a landed property within lagos state and must be ready to come to your office for passport and verifications.
Hahahahaha
Re: POS Officers Required by NaijaSumi: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
let me guess the salary "25k" plus you have to be off good character and must provide 6 guarantors for your employment.
Each garantor must me minimum level 14 govt employee and must have a landed property within lagos state and must be ready to come to your office for passport and verifications.
Hahahahaha

Ehnnn Ehnnn... Really
Re: POS Officers Required by dangoteinlaw: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Ehnnn Ehnnn... Really
Nigeria employers? Tweh. That year i was job hunting that's the terms i was handed in paper. But we thank god today

1 Like

Re: POS Officers Required by NaijaSumi: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Nigeria employers? Tweh. That year i was job hunting that's the terms i was handed in paper. But we thank god today

Thanks be to GOD

(1) (Reply)

Get The Perfect Man: Why Lots Of Women Do Not Get The Man That They Need! / Toyota Verso For Sale / UcDeliveries - Trusted Pick N Delivery Services In Lagos (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.