Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

If Nigeria Go To War With Benin, Nigeria Will Loose Courtesy Protest Own Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Go To War With Benin, Nigeria Will Loose Courtesy Protest Own Goal (274 Views)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Go To War With Benin, Nigeria Will Loose Courtesy Protest Own Goal by AlexBells(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
As the Tension mount between Nigeria and Benin regarding Igbohos extradition to Nigeria, let's say that Nigeria decides to go confrontational, all I can say is a big lol.

We will lose the war woefully, on a good day Benin can not even think of Going to war with Nigeria but now that over 50% of Nigerians will be fighting by the side of Benin it becomes a case of protesting own goals.

No one envisaged Benin a full fledged sovereign with a very beautiful map in the picture too soon. Forgive my brash lack of patriotism in this case by predicting a win for Benin against my own country, that however is not treason it is love for Nigerians who had been treated unfairly lately.

Mr. President must be careful how he handles the Igboho situation if at all he cares about this country.

(1) (Reply)

Where Buhari Is Hiding In London / Okowa Felicitates Asaba Monarch At 97 / Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.