Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,900 members, 7,895,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

BE HONEST!! If You’re Opportune To SMASH One Of These Female Celebrities, Who Wo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE HONEST!! If You’re Opportune To SMASH One Of These Female Celebrities, Who Wo (505 Views)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE HONEST!! If You’re Opportune To SMASH One Of These Female Celebrities, Who Wo by Dgnaijagist08: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
BE HONEST!! If You’re Opportune To SMASH One Of These Female Celebrities, Who Would That Be?

Every woman is beautiful in her own way and of course, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder; and trust me, these Nollywood actresses worth carrying on the shoulder.

Bad guy! I don give you punchline to toast that fine babe for ur area now abi?�

Sorry I don't know y I can't post the pictures and more details here... I have to check my acct very well... But u can use link to join the discussion

https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/be-honest-if-youre-opportune-to-smash-one-of-these-female-celebrities-who-would-that-be/

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Shy Bride Refusing To Kiss Her Husband On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Which First World Country Can I Travel To With 1million Naira / [VIDEO] Moment Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel Room With Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.