Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

Turn By Turn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Turn By Turn (369 Views)

It’s Turn By Turn. Wait For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn By Turn by toyinaremu(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
You know that popular line, that "life na turn by turn" (Life is turn by turn), yeah? As common as this line is, the usage is uncommon. Some people who say this don't even understand the meaning or apply it to their lives.

That your friend or friends are married or getting married every Saturday and your own Saturday isn't here yet does not mean you will not get married. It only means, it is not your time yet, so quit rushing yourself into the hands of the wrong ones all because you need to get married. People who say "I just need to get married, I will work on the person I get" have more frequently than not, landed in serious troubles.

Don't rush anything, when the time is right, it will happen.
“When the time is right, I, The Lord, will make it happen.” Isaiah 60:22.

Stop running ahead of your time so that you won't be missing when it is your time! Somebody got married at 20 years, another got married at 40 years, bottom line, they're both married at their time, life is turn by turn.

Take time to work on yourself, invest in yourself, a good woman or man is an investment but an immature man or woman is a bill. Which are you taking to marriage, investment or bill? Relax, take a chill pill, work with your timing, when it is your time, nothing can stop it!

Cut out from friends who intimidate you with their status codedly, who won't stop making you feel bad about your single status. Do away with such people, it is immaturity on their part too, because a lion won't have to explain to you that it's a lion, maturity it is.

Copy this, rushing into marriage does not mean you're in love, it simply means you're desperate.
Don't rush to marriage because you think your clock is tickling away, marriage should feel right and not feel rushed.

Beloved, eventually you will get married, you will be where you want to be but before then, please understand that your timing is different from another person's, work with your timing and be a happy person all the way.

Your time will not pass you by if you don't run ahead of it. So, relax!

Happy Holidays

(1) (Reply)

Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche / She Listened To Her Friend And Lost Her Marriage (friend Took Over) / Rev Obiorah Ezekiel,general Overseer Christian Pentecostal Mission Dies At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.