Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,459 members, 7,950,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 (376 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Sokoto: APC Holds Governorship Campaign Rally In Tambuwal / Just In- Tambuwal Sacks Information Commissioner For Defecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Itopalucky(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
"It is possible that Tambuwal could be relying on Wike for financial support but surely not for anything else as Wike has not conducted himself in a way that shows he can be a rallying force that Tambuwal needs even if it is to rally votes in any State outside of Rivers even if merely within South-South Nigeria only."
https://2023.ng/2021/07/21/the-wike-factor-in-tambuwals-potentials-to-run-for-presidency-in-2023/

Re: The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by nairalandankrah: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why do Nigerians love rigging clueless people into power?

Imagine tambuwal, another lover of cows!
This time around, every youth in Nigeria will be converted to herdsmen

Re: The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by triple996(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am pro apc bt I won't hesitate to vota tambuwal / wike if them commit 4 presidency
Re: The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by kollinz1234(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wike has lost popularity even senate he will not get after his tenure
Re: The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by gidgiddy: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
I think that Wike will be good in terms of financial muscle, but nothing more.

A Northerner running for President needs someone from the SS area who can deliver both SS and SE.

Wike cannot do that unless may be with money. Wike is an unpopular man in the SE, and I doubt if he has any political clout outside his Ikwerre people. I dont believe Ijaws or Ogonis like him

Besides money, Wike is a political liability
Re: The Wike Factor In Tambuwal’s Potentials To Run For Presidency In 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Wike before the EndSars was the darling of the East. But the handling of the differences between the northern community and the Igbos clash made the Igbos see him às pro-North and anti-Igbos. However a critical look of what transpired then and the roles he played shows otherwise.
He doesn't not rely on his political advisers to help him with speech preparation. He speaks the way he sees issues unfortunately Nigerians do not like any politician who is factual.
He can still do more to win back the east as he always made statement for the fair trial of Nnamdi Kanu.
He has another issue with the Igbos who want to annex him ànd his Ikwerre people as Igbos which he vehemently denies as well as other Ikwerre people. Ikwerre people have historical disagreed that they are Igbos. They made a case before the National Assembly in 1963 that they are no other ethnic group in Nigeria other than being Ikwerres. And the Nigerian Constitution recognizes them as a distinct ethnic group from the Igbos.
Ever since this has not gone down well with the Igbos who covet ownership of Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Court Update By Head Counsel Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Good Morning Nigeria / How To Take Care Of Your Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.