Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,574 members, 7,972,152 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

When A "Friend" Is Playing Politics With Your Heart ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A "Friend" Is Playing Politics With Your Heart ! (245 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A "Friend" Is Playing Politics With Your Heart ! by ASKUCHE: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Have you ever being in a toxic friendship/ relationship?
Do you ever feel lonely despite being in the middle of people cause you feel like you don't belong?

Then you should consider watching this video cause it's going to explain why you feel this way and how you can overcome it.

Click on this link to watch�� also share your thoughts in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfg21JaLUR8

Re: When A "Friend" Is Playing Politics With Your Heart ! by Lastmankc(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
What about this friend?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Story / Nigeria Is Damaged / Facebook And Whatsapp Is Currently Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.