Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,069 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? (1361 Views)

Photo: Look At What This Child Is Doing (18+) / You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Saecula: 2:00am On May 13, 2011
In my metropolis, there is this brothel where a girl, who from all indications is no older than fifteen. When I first saw her I thought she just came, maybe to see her sister. But I was wrong. This physically immature lass would pleasurably jump into the hand of any man once he plays his amatory advances well after which she demands her dough. It has been difficult trying to fathom what could have led a girl that is not even old enough to be called a stripling to such degrading activity of selling her body. Sometimes I just feel like being in a position to help.

Some even look kind-hearted and promising. (Don't ask me how I got to know - I I have conferred with some). So my question is 'Is she and other girls there to blame or is it possible that they could have found themselves in a situation beyond their control.

I know you may think that they should have found themselves something better doing, but the fact is that some don't even have the vision and insight and the worst of it is that the society is rather so cruel that they won't want to give you anything you won't be able to reciprocate especially through sex if you are a woman.

Okay , lets hear your methodical opinions. Cheers!
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by InkedNerd(f): 2:26am On May 13, 2011
Nice thread OP. Just wondering, did it ever occur to you that some of these girls may have been forced into this line of work?
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Nobody: 3:34am On May 13, 2011
@poster
people go into this line of work for many different reasons BUT if there was no punters (like yourself), therefore no money to be made in prostitution, then many of these gals would simply go and find better things to do with their mind and bodies.

AND EVEN IF YOU WERE NOT A PUNTER, you should have called the police (if you really truly cared) and have this hell place closed and this child arrested and sent back to her parents or a place to try and rehabilitate her damn mind.

so as you can see: YOU are a big part of the problem, whether because you are a punter or simply because you didnt act like any smart person would have.
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Nekai(f): 3:49am On May 13, 2011
^ cool
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by MMM2(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2011
guy na condition make cray fish bend.
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Saecula: 7:39am On May 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
people go into this line of work for many different reasons BUT if there was no punters (like yourself), therefore no money to be made in prostitution, then many of these gals would simply go and find better things to do with their mind and bodies.

AND EVEN IF YOU WERE NOT A PUNTER, you should have called the police (if you really truly cared) and have this hell place closed and this child arrested and sent back to her parents or a place to try and rehabilitate her damn mind.

so as you can see: YOU are a big part of the problem, whether because you are a punter or simply because you didnt act like any smart person would have.
O yes you have a point. But did you say the police? Without exaggeration, they do come to this brothel, no less than weekly. And in most of the cases they just go in, collect some cash and drinks and vamoose. So you see its Niger for you and I. Finally, am no patroniser to scarlet women o!
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by MissyB3(f): 9:45am On May 13, 2011
Saecula:

So my question is 'Is she and other girls there to blame or is it possible that they could have found themselves in a situation beyond their control.
I'd want to blame the circumstances that led them into the profession because I imagine it must be hard living on the cold streets, eating garbage to survive, having no one to turn to. . . . but I can't.

Prostit[i]u[/i]tion is wrong (Well, speaking from my moral point of view) and whoever is involved in it, should be blamed where and when there's need to apportion blame, for there are/must have been other options but these people settled for prosti[i]t[/i]uion probably because it is/was the most convenient option.
It's quite unacceptable to blame one's misdeed on the difficulties of life; there are troubles everywhere, it's how you handle them that really counts.

If they never wanted to do it, no one could have made them do it or can make them keep doing it. My mum always say '' A LovePeddler is born, not made''.
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Atreides(f): 2:11pm On May 13, 2011
We know Nigeria's bleeped up. We know our police force is pitiable. But come on,there has to be something we can do.

I usually can't empathize with prostitutes who willingly went into their line of business. In this case,i don't even care whether she went into it willingly or not.

The fact is;she's under-age. I can't get past that. She's underage,and she shouldn't be where she is-whether she chose to be there or not.
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by segunjowo(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2011
Atreides:

We know Nigeria's bleeped up. We know our police force is pitiable. But come on,there has to be something we can do.

I usually can't empathize with love-peddlers who willingly went into their line of business. In this case,i don't even care whether she went into it willingly or not.

The fact is;she's under-age. I can't get past that. She's underage,and she shouldn't be where she is-whether she chose to be there or not.
Nice one!
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by DaDoctor: 3:33pm On May 13, 2011
Too sad to note, anyway, the thing i hold against these teenagers is that they decided to 'lodge permanently', because a look around shows me that virtually a higher percent of young ladies, also prostitute in one way or the other(take this or leave it, or visit owerri, or ilorin ,or aba).
The issue here is the manner in which the said teenager chose to chase her course. She is not a proffessional!
Its just to bad of our young ladies. Because at the long run a man will take the crumps home(same applies to randy males).
Pardon me for being open, and see the sincerity in my post is gaered at disuading such ladies in this act(open or proffesional trader)
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by davoice1: 3:37pm On May 13, 2011
because a look around shows me that virtually a higher percent of young ladies, also love-peddler in one way or the other(take this or leave it, or visit owerri, or ilorin ,or aba)., To far, come to Ajegunle. The motel close to the bus stop,
Re: Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? by Saecula: 5:52pm On May 13, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Love In Pictures / Benefits Of Being In The Friend Zone / I'm In Need Of Correct Guy, Conji Has Kill Me - Karen Igho Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.