Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,507 members, 7,892,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Real Truth About DIY Car Importation Without A Dealer's License - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Real Truth About DIY Car Importation Without A Dealer's License (311 Views)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Negotiating Car Price With A Dealer: Top Tips To Know / How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About DIY Car Importation Without A Dealer's License by donlet(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Let's talk about buying Salvage Cars through online live bidding on auto auction websites without a dealer's license all by yourself

If you are a first time car buyer or a transporter or you just want to change or upgrade your car, then this will interest you.

Buying cars online from USA is easy and cheaper option but you need to be aware of these 10 things when you are doing it yourself.

Because it will determine whether it will be worthwhile for you to import the car yourself or you will endup wasting your time and money.

Click on the link below to see the 10 things

http://www.autonaijahub.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mechanic With Car Scanner. / Shuttle Suzuki / Transmission Issue In My Honda Crv 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.