Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (39876 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Cnach: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
APC is losing ground every day to any political party with the balls to take advantage of these daily occurrences.
My guy them no dey loose rigging o.
In fact money don dey to bypass anything wey need to be bypassed.
We are in for a long thing
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Jeetech01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
God forbid. This world is wicked
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by vasel15: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Simplyleo
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
Oyigboupdate
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

He was so disappointed and left angrily...me no send him.

TO ALL OF YOU attacking me... During the election, this my cousin said, LIVES WILL BE LOST instead of him to loose his polling unit. They attcked many PDP members and was feeling untouchable.

They all went for odeshi and they were all ready for anything. In fact, he fought another cousin who approached his parents (who are PDP supporter).

If I write more about him, none of you abusing me will be willing to assist too. This is a man who believes killings and kidnappings are normal.

You did well.
He can't sleep on Delilah's laps and wake up in Ibrahim's bossom.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Benue State men, where are you nut sacks? Are you going to stand up and stop these things or continue to be p*ssies for the world to see?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Bukasint: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

TO ALL OF YOU attacking me... During the election, this my cousin said, LIVES WILL BE LOST instead of him to loose his polling unit. They attcked many PDP members and was feeling untouchable.

They all went for odeshi and they were all ready for anything. In fact, he fought another cousin who approached his parents (who are PDP supporter).

If I write more about him, none of you abusing me will be willing to assist too. This is a man who believes killings and kidnappings are normal.

You did the right thing...don't allow him near your home.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Gadafii: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
stayclearofme:

Now what makes you different from Buhari will all your curses?... Senseless mofo!
buhari is a moronic dumb evil dictator, mumu like you
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by poiZon: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

God bless u..
U r the real patriot.
A good Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by opribo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
This country wasn't like this before. How come, from where did this barbarians come from in this 21st century.

This blood letting is synonymous with bubu, he is blood thirsty, he breathes it and feeds on it.
Recall, that year when he ordered the killing of those young drug traffic offenders against public outcry. The youth corpers that were killed because he lost an election. Now see the manner blood sacrifice in the name of killings has reached a crescendo.

We may never understand what is going on but those who know know. The man is on a mission that he swore to, to be expanding Sharia.
Except God is with MNK he will kill him, that is just it but we must let him know that he is not bigger than all of us.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by ProfGday(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Copied!

Personal account of the Rescued Flt Lt. A Dairo of NAF

Thank you so much everybody. I’m indebted to Bro Ekele and bro Olagbende, and everyone on this platform. Before Sunday I had been having dreams where I saw myself fighting and evading enemies like real-time war, day in day out, like nightmares, so when my jet got shot with the explosives and my flight controls were destroyed and I had no choice than to eject, I just said ‘God, finally, here we go’… As I was flanked by the bandits, I kept praying and I kept telling God to answer your prayers because I know you were all praying for me. I love you all. And I thank God for bestowing his love on me and saving me from death several times within that period... I will still share my testimonies but truly, God ordered my steps, the bandits (meanwhile they are ruthless like Boko haram, I dunno why we still call them bandits) were more interested in capturing me than shooting me at (even at point blank range), eventually they got neither… He gave me the strength to run and walk covering almost 30kms even with one strained leg. Having not had any food or water all day, I prayed for strength because I needed it, and he gave me. I can spend hours talking of how I lost and regained hope multiple times throughout my adventure, but God is faithful. It’s now I’m feeling all the pains I suffered from the ejection (including a fracture in my neck and painful back and chest), but God didn’t allow those pains to slow me down for the bandits to capture me. NAF platforms overhead also helped me to deter them a lot by making some of them to pin down while I kept running, and when they got close to me, I was still able to evade them by camouflaging (I was wearing green fg suits - in the green forest) and concealing myself. I ran into plenty spiders and I laid down several times out of weakness not knowing if anything poisonous would sting or bite me. All glory is to God, all glory. I have not been your most righteous brother, but I felt God’s hands in everything, even in every decisions I took immediately I was shot, all the decisions worked together to save my life. Eg, removing my phone from my lap and putting it in my G -suit before pulling the ejection handle (I had to use the compass of the phone and AirNav Pro application to navigate), and making the decision to turn hard 90 degrees immediately the bandits lost sight of me on a sandy cliff where they couldn’t trace my footpath again (the CAS told me they got information that in turn, the bandits kept going straight in the direction I was initially going and they destroyed several villages and camps, killing plenty people, thinking those people harbored me). So much more… The village I eventually entered at night, I told God that the first person I see and call should favour me and that happened, he gave me clothes, pain-relieving drugs, food and water and even malt, and he organized for a bike to carry me to DanSadau early next morning (throughout the night I couldn’t sleep, I was praying that the bandits don’t attack the village because my right leg was already swollen and very painful so I couldn’t jump fences or run again, plus I didn’t want to bring death upon innocent people, and it may force the guy to give me out to the bandits…), they dropped me with their Emir who with pride and joy called the Army guys to come and meet me (they all had sleepless nights). NAF helicopters came to pick me up from there. There are so much to say. All thanks to God, thank you so much ❤️

Flt. Lt. A Dairo
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by walozanga(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
dejonathan:

If he ask me and I have it with me, I'll lend him...cos he said his wife is in the hospital,what if the said wife died cos he refused to help?
So cos person vote buhari he must die abi??
As if if we vote for ur fav no one will die in the whole Nigeria abi we'll all be swimming in money

One fact u need to know is that wen people use blackmail to paint evil as good, it will have a way of getting back at them. What ever u shove down people's throat make sure u can be able to swallow the same thing yourself. (Reason am)
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Now if you used to supporting one Nigeria union congratulations, but rest in peace to innocent baby.

Live peacefully with fulani bandits in your bushes and by the roadsides.

El-rufai is the leader and CEO of independence terrorist criminal bandits aka fulani herdsmen gunmen.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by stayclearofme: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
buhari is a moronic dumb evil dictator, mumu like you
Oponu... That is exactly what you are. People like you are even worst than Buhari!... Dumbass!
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by yeman1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Even in history of the world..

This administration has no bearing, they has failed us all
But ppl are still rushing to them and even upcoming local government elections, I saw masses on their rally day even today.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Gfskw: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by dejonathan(f): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
walozanga:

One fact u need to know is that wen people use blackmail to paint evil as good, it will have a way of getting back at them. What ever u shove down people's throat make sure u can be able to swallow the same thing yourself. (Reason am)
So what you're saying is that it's good if his wife died just because her husband supported Buhari abi
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

You’re lying against your cousin to put yourself in the light, killing and kidnapping cannot be normal to any human being of any psychological state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Vegasss: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
I just pity Osibanjo honestly, if he knew it would turn out this way maybe he wouldn’t have accepted the offer from Jagaban.

But the thing with politics is once you’re in you’re in!
He wanted to make history for his name and well there is a history made alas, not just a good one �
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dem say na pikin wey him papa send make he go steal dey carry leg break door. Prophet Mohd and him namesake, Mohd buhari r d cause of Nigerians problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Flairoqy:

You’re lying against your cousin to put yourself in the light, killing and kidnapping cannot be normal to any human being of any psychological state of mind.
Will anyone here beat me up if I didn't update my claim? Have you ever met anyone or a youth leader who is so desperate in winning his pulling unit for his ward?

Secondly, the last time I saw him, we were watching TVC News, he still defended the kidnappings. This guys have their ways of defending anything that has to do with Buhari.

I'm saying all this not because anyone here will flog me but because I need to explain my part too.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
dejonathan:

So what you're saying is that it's good if his wife died just because her husband supported Buhari abi

Tomorrow he should trade with caution. (I wish the wife a quick recovery though)
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is very bad.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by godliman: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2021
adecz:

Tiv leaders are failing
their people.

Youth should be armed to
go into the forests to
hunt Fulani.

Anyones you come across, don't
ask questions, just keeell ❗️❗️❕❕❗️

That is the only language they
understand. All these appeals &
begging them makes them stronger
& More violent.
The leader of such armed youths will be marked and hunted down by buhari's lap dogs(DSS) as they are doing to Sunday Igboho now, don't you get it? What happened to Gana?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Decency2020:
Vulture griller will be dancing by now. Mission accomplished in his home state o

Soulless soul

I think proper investigations should be done about this cases by the federal and state government and then addressed. These are very serious crimes and no same human or government should ignore.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by ReppingNaija: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.