Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting (1884 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by Moferere: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lollest lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by dallasi: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Wow the cartoon is beautiful! I love the facial emphasis and outlook that represents his doggedness and focus!
I believe it took you almost all the time of your life to design it, And you even did it for free.
Your love for Kanu knows no bounds grin

You've really challenge me today, I gotta do my own cartoon of him, problem is I dont think it will be as beautiful as yours!

kaji dan iska

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by ugolinze123(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Wow the cartoon is beautiful! I love the facial emphasis and outlook that represents his doggedness and focus!
I believe it took you almost all the time of your life to design it, And you even did it for free.
Your love for Kanu knows no bounds grin

You've really challenge me today, I gotta do my own cartoon of him, problem is I dont think it will be as beautiful as yours!
You want somebody's child to commit suicide abi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
uzohcars:
Ipob will never hid to that unnecessary ranting by the ATNG
You read my mind!

Malami is too biased!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by stanluiz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good. The killing of security operatives and burning of government assets should be included in his crimes against the state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Bars IPOB Members From Attending July 26 Court Sitting by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Muna4real:

Are you naturally stupid or you just chose to be stupid today? Is nnamdi kanu not their leader? Is ipob not involved in the case?

I choose not immediately respond to your outburst, i believe the outcome of yesterday proceedings have changed your perception?

The fact that they are many uninformed people in Nairaland doesn't mean everyone here is uninformed.

The presence of some IPOB members in the court premises yesterday was the major reason why DSS refused to produce Kanu in court to avoid fracas that may lead to bloodshed.

By October 21st, if IPOB members still converge in Abuja, then the federal government will opt for secret trial of Kanu; learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi-bound Businesswoman Excretes 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo / This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State / Finally, Tinubu Faces Media Over His Plan For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.