Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man (256 Views)

Your Hate For Other Candidates Will Work Against Peter Obi. / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man by TownJ: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
There is a common saying that if you go to any where in this world and you don't find an Igbo man there it means something is wrong there.

I was surprised when I went for my nysc in a very remote village in nasarawa state where their major source of drinking water is flood water. I found Igbo people doing business there.

The Igbo man is not a liability to any society both home and abroad. He comes to your community not just to benefit himself but to add value to it.

The Igbo man is not a trouble maker because he knows that if he causes any trouble it, his business and investment won't be safe.

The Igbo man is very industrious and never lazy that's why among the major tribes in Nigeria they have the smallest number of street beggers.

The Igbo man does not come to claim or forcefully take your land from you. Every properties owned by Igbos outside Igbo land were paid for and not forcefully acquired through attacking other communities.

As for crime, it is not limited to Igbos alone. All other tribes commit crime. I was surprised when some yahoo boys were caught in Katsina state. Arresting some yahoo boys in Katsina does not make all Katsina indigenes yahoo people.

Also, because an Igbo man commits crime does not make all Igbos criminals.

So why do other tribes in Nigeria hate the Igbos so much?

I will share that in my next thread

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man by ProudImolite: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cone headed beggars go free?

1 Like

Re: Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man by ProudImolite: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cone headed beggars go gree?

1 Like

Re: Your Hate Cannot Stop The Igbo Man by ignis: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
God bless you OP. They keep hating the igbos as if igbo is the cause of thier misfortune.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Details Of Thursday’s Court Hearing Revealed / Anambra Kerosene Explosion Victims Gets Government Help / E-transmission: Edo North Solidarity Movement Disowns Senator Francis Alimikhena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.