Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Igbo Girls . - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Girls . (11943 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? / Why Do Igbo Girls Use Paper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls . by okoroamadi: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2007
tell me which group go kill?
Re: Igbo Girls . by toshmann(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2007
lipsrsealed no be for my mouth you go hear say reverend father get 2 children . . . . . . .from reverend sister grin
Re: Igbo Girls . by okoroamadi: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
JESUS CHRIST,(Akwa Ibom) ibibio be that group.
Re: Igbo Girls . by toshmann(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2007
lipsrsealed i no talk
Re: Igbo Girls . by okoroamadi: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
well i know say na Akwa Ibom woman,this is not a secret.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2007
okoroamadi AKA mohadana,what's your own?
Toshmann,so you were going around sampling Nigerian women from all tribes.
N gwa write a book now
let us hear of your "36 states of the federation experience"

grafikdon:

Na real wa for WAEC o. If you talk trash about other ethnic groups, na fire. I f you praise your own ethnic group, na die! If you keep your trap shut, na hell! I weak o.

my brother na real wa wa wa!!

okoroamadi:

tell me which group go kill?

and tell me which group dey dance owigiri on top river? grin
ewu Bayelsa!
Re: Igbo Girls . by Planner(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2007
well i know say na Akwa Ibom woman,this is not a secret.

It is your mother. that is no secret. Say Hi ti her
Re: Igbo Girls . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2007
Planner:

It is your mother. that is no secret. Say Hi ti her

No planner.
That wasn't nice.
Let's leave the moms and pops out of nairaland.
Re: Igbo Girls . by na2day2(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2007
all this quarrel we una dey quarrel, beauty remains in the eyes of the beholder oooo. i can testify say alot of the enugu and anabra are beautify but those from imo and abia men can cause earth quake but na still the beholder be the deciding factor. but true beauty lies in the hausa/fulani blood. dem bam no bi small; but just hausa girls, make una no vex, i no fit. i live for northern nigerian long enough to knw facts. by the way, na how many ppl go say hin mama soup no sweet. monkey no fine but hin mama like am. take note oooo.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
na now you wake up? this discussion don finished long time ago. well i no dey surprise, too much desert sand dust no let you see.
Re: Igbo Girls . by naijadiva2(f): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol
Re: Igbo Girls . by anney(f): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
rubbish!!!!
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2007
Toshman, what is the meaning of Ibibio women are the best in bed. Why don't you just stick with your so call igbo women and leave Akwa Ibom women alone with your stupid mouth. This is the no 1 reason why i won't date any ethnic group in Nigeria except Akwa Ibom men.
Re: Igbo Girls . by grafikdon: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2007
Love44:

Toshman, what is the meaning of Ibibio women are the best in bed. Why don't you just stick with your so call igbo women and leave Akwa Ibom women alone with your stupid mouth. This is the no 1 reason why i won't date any ethnic group in Nigeria except Akwa Ibom women.

Are you gay or something? perhaps you meant to say 'men'?
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2007
Grafikdon, i made a typo when i was typing. I really meant to write men instead of women.
Re: Igbo Girls . by darfur(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2007
@love44
is being good in bed a bad thing?
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
Darfur, he stupidly said that Ibibio women sleep with hundred men for being good in bed and that we love sex too much.
Re: Igbo Girls . by laudate: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2007
Love44:

Darfur, he stupidly said that Ibibio women sleep with hundred men for being good in bed and that we love sex too much.

Love44, abeg no vex jare. I think Toshman was only joking. A lot of men secretly admire Efik & Ibibio women, and long for them. . . .but many of them don't have what it takes to keep them.

Efik & Ibibio women are cool!! cool
Re: Igbo Girls . by toshmann(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2007
@love44
1. i don think you had an open mind when u were reading my posts
2. i'm yet to see where i said ibibio women sleep with 100 men
3. if you are a tribalistic ibibio woman, i guess you may want to read my posts in calabar babes threads and realise that i may be a strong ally even though i'm not efik/ibibio/annang etc
4. get your facts right before going for the jugulars
5. work on ur sense of humour

@laudate
thanx for the understanding
Re: Igbo Girls . by toshmann(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2007
jesus said "you have said so" grin na jesus talk am, no be toshmann. grin

i did not talk. b/c i've realised that nairaland has become a place where tribal extremists come to look for a bone to pick and they can use the most simple statement to rain abuses and spit their galling venom. i come to nairaland to joke exchange ideas and be happy generally but not to quarell. however, gradually nairaland is no longer serving that purpose. anyway,let's see how it goes.
Re: Igbo Girls . by toshmann(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2007
good to hear that johston is cool
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
Laudate, i don't care whether men from other parts of Nigeria admire Efik or ibibio women. I think that we are at fault because if we were not really going out with people from other ethnic groups in Nigeria we won't have all this stupid steoreotypes.
Re: Igbo Girls . by tifiny(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2007
chichi i quite agree with babyosisi
biko rapu zie ndia o
rapu fa dooooo
Re: Igbo Girls . by darfur(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
love44
the average calabar babe is ready to mingle with dudes from other tribes. they are not as racist tribalistic as you are. if you no like am . . . . [size=13pt]GO HANG[/size]
Re: Igbo Girls . by laudate: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2007
Love44:

Laudate, i don't care whether men from other parts of Nigeria admire Efik or ibibio women. I think that we are at fault because if we were not really going out with people from other ethnic groups in Nigeria we won't have all this stupid steoreotypes.

Stereotypes would still exist, even if people decide to stop dating outside their own ethnic group, today.

Stereotypes are formed & perpetuated by lazy minds devoid of intelligence, and folks who are too lazy or backward to search for the truth. So they would rather hang on to a label or a sick epithet, as a means of defining an entire group. If you do a simple survey, you would find out that those who peddle such negative stereotypes about other groups, have people who share those same negative traits in their own backyard, or within their own ethnic group. sad

Like I keep saying, the good, the bad & the ugly exist in every single tribe, district, region, street and ethnic group. There are no holy saints, anywhere.

Just be true to yourself and keep doing what you can, to be the best of every good thing, that you can be! wink
Re: Igbo Girls . by darfur(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
laudate:

Stereotypes would still exist, even if people decide to stop dating outside their own ethnic group, today.

Stereotypes are formed & perpetuated by lazy minds devoid of intelligence, and folks who are too lazy or backward to search for the truth. So they would rather hang on to a label or a sick epithet, as a means of defining an entire group. If you do a simple survey, you would find out that those who peddle such negative stereotypes about other groups, have people who share those same negative traits in their own backyard, or within their own ethnic group. sad

Like I keep saying, the good, the bad & the ugly exist in every single tribe, district, region, street and ethnic group. There are no holy saints, anywhere.

Just be true to yourself and keep doing what you can, to be the best of every good thing, that you can be! wink

i agree
@ laudate
try and educate love44. help her have at least 50% of ya thinking faculty. and not making blanket statements about calabar babes as if they are all identical.
Re: Igbo Girls . by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2007
War of words
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2007
Darfur, Why don't you educate yourself with your lazy steoreotypical mind.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Love44(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2007
I really thought that this topic was about glorifying Igbo women and then suddenly i started seeing some rubbish written about Ibibio women. Please, praise your women and leave us alone.
Re: Igbo Girls . by oneluvb55(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
@poster
igbo girls are good but not to dat extent
Re: Igbo Girls . by redsun(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
oneluvb55:

@poster

So u be oyinbo?
Re: Igbo Girls . by mamagee6(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
oneluvb55:

@poster

And to what extent are Igbo girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does “akanda”/“akanda Omo” In Yorubaland Mean? / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School / Coining New Igbo Terminology For The Modern Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.