Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,547 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria (2574 Views)

Super Tucano Aircraft Destroy ISWAP Armoury, Training Bases In Lake Chad / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by FakeUnity: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
The poorly trained illiterate Fulani monkeys who entered the Airforce through quota-system will soon start crashing those planes. cheesy
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
decasey:
Hmmm, I laughed. Bandit will shoot it down and buhari will do nothing about it, rather he look for does criticing the bandit and malami them.

What Buhari should have done is grab a rifle and enter the bush to flush out the bandits for dared to shoot down Nigeria jet.

And they spent money training this one oh

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by Kelvinforall(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin cool cool cheesy
kaludestiny10:
Oil dey ur head
DaniDani:
This one that bandits will shoot down and nothing will happen? Mumuric of akintoya will keep silence, miyeti Allah will look away, army spokesman will ignore journalists inquiries, garbage shehu and Femi adesina will say it's technical errors and liar Mohammad will say 'air crash happens everywhere'. Ndi one Nigeria will type rest in peace gallant officers, and ndi Biafran boys cum proudly dotcians will jubilate over the bedevilling of their arch enemies. What a zoo!

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by Clerverly: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Haba the pilot has been flying for over 5 days straight as they hopped the aircraft here , remember this is their first long flight since they left production and they performance data of this trip has to be evaluated by the suppliers ...Those aircraft can't even see action till the end of next month

You mean they flew it all the way from the US?? I thought it would be loaded into a bigger craft and brought home.. shocked shocked
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Clerverly:

You mean they flew it all the way from the US?? I thought it would be loaded into a bigger craft and brought home.. shocked shocked

They flew it all the way making 5 stops ooo
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by History555: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
This aircraft has to fly low to see the targets. Easy job for surface to air missile bandits
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by udede(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sebi na caterpults wey bandits dey use bring una useless tucano down, , failed country
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by SanLorrenzo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
The picture rendered is not of the Super Tucano Aircraft sad
Re: First Batch Of Super Tucano Aircraft Arrives Nigeria by nereiskc(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Since the contract to purchase these Tucano was made public.... i have been feeling bad of it...Why Tucano; why not 2 powerful fighter jets with modern defense mechanism which can raid a whole country. with that the whole sub Saharan African countries go respect us.
Those blades on tucano jet will always inform the enemies with its noise when attack is coming. ... i vote for B wizard... no radar see it and it marks targets from high altitude.....with precision... na Tucano we go buy.. chai

10 control room manned drones is far much better than 20 of those tucanos....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] / Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari / If Jagaban can be Obidient, Who Are You Not To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.