Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,872 members, 7,969,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Countries Would You Like To Visit? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Countries Would You Like To Visit? (4411 Views)

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls / Places to Visit in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by dearie(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2006
I love travelling because it broadens my knowledge base and affords the opportunity of learning about pple and their cultures.

I would love to visit Egypt for thier ancient history, Paris to have a glimpse of the exotic places, the carribeans for vac, and South Africa to see the freedom square, robben island and some other famous spots for apartheid in the then Soth Africa.

Basically, I would like to visit any where i get the opportunity of visiting.
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by Frankies(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
Below list will always make one's visit a great and memorable one

Holland,
England
New Zealand
Australia
Canada
USA

They are beautiful cities to visit anytime anyday,

C U THERE
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by wendymanda: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
Nigeria
Japan
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by Janeesa: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2007
Ghana
South Africa
Nigeria
Morocco
Italy
England
France
United Arab Emrates
Fiji
Tahiti
Jamaica
Puerto rico
Dominican repbulic
Brazil
Thailand
India

Bahamas
Barbados
ST.Lucia-St.Vincent-the grenadines
Antigua
Trinidad
philippines
belize
guyana
lebanon
israel
ethiopia
eritrea
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by aranka: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
i will like to be in canada.i also love to work in spain .

aranka
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by Ezinwannem: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Frankies, u mean beautiful countries and not cities

@aranka, why do u wanna be in Canada?

well am ready 2 go anywhere as a form of site seeing, no country in particular is on ma mind, am ready 2 go anyhwere but hmmmmmmmmmmm apart 4rom da middle east 4 now tongue
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2007
Moon and jupiter my dear

serious Iraq grin grin
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by lifestyle1(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2007
i will like 2 visit iraq and afghanistan!! ;d
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by mohawkchic(f): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
~My Dream Destinations List Is Centred Around Countries In Northern, Central, Southern and Eastern Africa! I Soo Want To Explore Africa . . .
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by tRoOE(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=13pt]The country I have to visit, in fact it a "most", is Paris kiss kiss
Next Year March,hopefully grin then to Norway and back to US
[/size]
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by damiso(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
malaysia,singapore,thailand.
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by shotster50(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2008
New Zealand is awesome, love to go back
Dubai
Re: What Countries Would You Like To Visit? by Nasogold(m): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2008
You have 27 days from now to qualify for all expense paid trip to Sydney Australia for a one week vacation and cruise come February 2009, courtesy of Holidays and Cash. Log on to www.holidaysandcash.com/briddy, signup for free and/or call Chinasa on 08032502157, 08078110669 for guidance.
THAT TRIP IS NOT BY LUCK, BUT BY CHOICE.

www.holidaysandcash.com/nasotravels