Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) (1875 Views)

Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button / Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company / NAIRALAND Does Not Push Threads In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu To Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

This is nairaland remember every body no well even you

Oga I am 100% well�na only you no dey mentally ok�
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by Aboks(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Eya

If you dont have any relevant thing to post, better quiet there stop being a pussy

Otu nnegi
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by Joromi1: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
I would not block anyone. In fact, it would hurt me if you block me, coz it almost gives me orgasms seeing haters in sifia pains over my posts and comments. grin
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:
I reckon the first creature I would blocked is that idiot called monnabbq or whatever the name of the fůćktard is. I get so disgusted at the sight of that moniker that I always have to scroll really hard downwards so as not to see the smelly gabbage he drops in the comment sections. *spits

Lalasticlala, Seun, why is there no block button on Nairaland? The majority of people on here want nairaland to have a block button so Pls look into it

Lol enemy of everyone
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Aboks:
Eya

If you dont have any relevant thing to post, better quiet there stop being a pussy

Otu nnegi

Baboon get sense pass you
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Joromi1:
I would not block anyone. In fact, it would hurt me if you block me, coz it almost gives me orgasms seeing haters in sifia pains over my posts and comments. grin

Lol
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by samsard(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Kanu is a biafran and not a Nigerian, we had a country before the British came down here to join us with you people
Big fat lie. Igbo people were just scattered communities. At least we know the Hausa/Fulani had a caliphate. But you guys didn't even have community kings, not to talk of a country called Biafra
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by Aboks(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Baboon get sense pass you

Mpa gi baboon
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2021
samsard:
Big fat lie. Igbo people were just scattered communities. At least we know the Hausa/Fulani had a caliphate. But you guys didn't even have community kings, not to talk of a country called Biafra

Mumu when did the fulanis kill Hausas and took over their land don't change the name to caliphate, they killed hausas and took over their land, igbos are democratic and we have been in Igbo land before fulanis came from futa jalon to killed hausas
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Aboks:

Mpa gi baboon

Lol. É pain am

Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by samsard(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Mumu when did the fulanis kill Hausas and took over their land don't change the name to caliphate, they killed hausas and took over their land, igbos are democratic and we have been in Igbo land before fulanis came from futa jalon to killed hausas
You're yapping rubbish. A lot of civilizations killed people, the Europeans killed native Americans to take over their land and resources. Does that invalidate the existence of the United States? No! Hausa people had kings before the Jihad by Dan Fodio, they had emirs and the sultan after that. They had an organized political system and that's why it was easy for the British to administer them/. Igbo people didn't have kings or central political authority and were not that organized. Biafra is a creation of Ojukwu, not some ancient country. There was absolutely nothing like Biafra prior to the secession of Eastern region.
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Speak English or pidgin, this is why nairaland is real if na Facebook or twitter I for don block you

Thank God for Nairaland, you can't block me.
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
budaatum:

Thank God for Nairaland, you can't block me.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
samsard:
You're yapping rubbish. A lot of civilizations killed people, the Europeans killed native Americans to take over their land and resources. Does that invalidate the existence of the United States? No! Hausa people had kings before the Jihad by Dan Fodio, they had emirs and the sultan after that. They had an organized political system and that's why it was easy for the British to administer them/. Igbo people didn't have kings or central political authority and were not that organized. Biafra is a creation of Ojukwu, not some ancient country. There was absolutely nothing like Biafra prior to the secession of Eastern region.

Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Twitter is too fake them just day block me any how because I talk true. Lol
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
We know say nairaland mods day biased but atleast we can't block each other
Re: Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) by vasel15: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Before you talk pim for twitter the person don block you. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Sit-At-Home Enforcers Burn Trailer Loaded With Goods In Enugu / DSS Caught Killing For Sit At Home VIDEO / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.