Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,491 members, 7,917,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection (1741 Views)

EFCC Invites Kwankwaso Over Alleged ₦‎2.5 Billion Pension Fraud / EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Ruggedniggaone: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Get ready to mass emigrate out of Yorubaland if your people do not vote for the next president of Nigeria in person of Tinubu. Every !bo markets across Yoruba land shall be completely brought down, house to house search shall be conducted to deport boys across Yoruba land. This is not Awolowo or Abiola era that preaches love instead of violence.
I'm a confirm Yoruba guy and I will not vote for tinubu and their Is nothing your father can do about it not every Yoruba is zombies like you guys

1 Like

Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by EagleNest(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
VP Osibanjo's political mentor. The problem will not be Igbos because if they write you off like they did on Buhari, it will be difficult to win their hearts back. He should look towards North, if at all there will be redemption but I sense they won't like to support someone who they might not be able to control.
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Imokay: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
misano:

That's what U guys said about Buhari. Sorry SS will reject Tinubu. Bro just admit it, Tinubu go they struggle to get vote for SS and SE, just believe me.

SE and SS that failed to make Jonathan get second term and failed to get Atiku elected? You can try again sha, Buhari too failed 3 times in a row.

I can see a shift anyway in the political class of SE and SS to face reality, even Jonathan has shifted, only the grass yet to get the memo are still ranting. The results of 2023 elections is already known and people that matter are already buying stakes while you are holding on to empty nylon bag grin grin grin
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by jneutron4000: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Ruggedniggaone:
I'm a confirm Yoruba guy and I will not vote for tinubu and their Is nothing your father can do about it not every Yoruba is zombies like you guys
[/s]nobody know your papa. undecided
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Ruggedniggaone: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]nobody know your papa. undecided
i don't know why you want to kill yourself over thieftunubu presidential ambition as if he know about your father existence

1 Like

Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
i don't know why you want to kill yourself over thieftunubu presidential ambition as if he know about your father existence
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by jneutron4000: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Ruggedniggaone:
[/s]ok boy. Na run along
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by misano(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Imokay:

SE and SS that failed to make Jonathan get second term and failed to get Atiku elected? You can try again sha, Buhari too failed 3 times in a row.

I can see a shift anyway in the political class of SE and SS to face reality, even Jonathan has shifted, only the grass yet to get the memo are still ranting. The results of 2023 elections is already known and people that matter are already buying stakes while you are holding on to empty nylon bag grin grin grin

Let Tinubu get the APC ticket first. After that come talk.
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2021
orisa37:
Where does he get The Master Key to open and close YORUBA Conscience so freely and easily?
shocked
Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Yankee101: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2021
He wants to make Nigeria his fiefdom just like he did lagos

That's never gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Yar’adua, GEJ Were Patriots,Fair-minded Leaders; But Today..— Mailafia / Ndamdi Kanu Lookalike Spotted In Aso Rock / Ijaw Elders Plead With IPOB To Bring ESN To Ogunbos After Incessant Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.