Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,505 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fastra Fuel Station Management (FFSM) In A Retail Station - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fastra Fuel Station Management (FFSM) In A Retail Station (188 Views)

Fastra ERP Software|ERP Software| ERP Software In Nigeria / Fastra Hotel Management System ERP / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastra Fuel Station Management (FFSM) In A Retail Station by Ladymira: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
A week ago, my team and I went to deploy Fastra Fuel Station Management (FFSM) in a Retail Station with multiple locations in Delta State, Nigeria.

Before onboarding the client, some of the challenges he had were:

1. The client was unable to get daily sales report from all the branches.

2. He did not have a solution that could merge his white products (PMS, DPK & AGO) , LPG and Lubricants.

3. Improper record keeping of his dipping history.

4. Challenges with re-order level and re-stocking of products.

5. Theft and mis-management of funds due to improper records.

We were able to solve all the above challenges and others not mentioned here with FFSM.

Fastra Fuel Station Management (FFSM) is a one stop solution. Let me help you curb fraud in your stations and increase your turnover.

Kindly visit our website https://bigfixtech.com/ or call/chat me on 07083224066

#erp #oilandgas #upstream #downstream #midstream #energy #retail #management #petroleumengineering #softwaresolutions

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Website Of Any Kind? / Agemac: An App That Will Give You Your Age In Months,... Minutes, Seconds Etc. / Social Media Idea To Revolutionalize The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.