Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,997 members, 7,949,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Avoid Being A Victim Of A Real Estate Scam In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Avoid Being A Victim Of A Real Estate Scam In Lagos (200 Views)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / 7 Useful Tips To Avoid A Real Estate Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being A Victim Of A Real Estate Scam In Lagos by Thinkmint: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
One of the major fears that people have when buying Real estate in Lagos is the fear of being a victim of scam of one’s hard earned money when buying property to the tune of millions of naira. Here are some of the tips to abide by to avoid being scammed.

Avoid Excision in Progress:

Excision is the act of dividing the land between the community and the government. Some lands are still under the process of being divided between the community and state and this can take a very long time, hence the term Excision in progress. So do not purchase any property under Excision in Progress.

Go with a good property Lawyer:

Property lawyers are experts on land laws and property laws. Hence they are very much recommended when you want to seek out or buy out a land. Guaranteed, they are usually expensive or can be pricey, but I think it’s a small price to pay to be potentially swindled of land that can run into millions and time battling in court over a land dispute.

Continue Reading: https://www.thinkmint.ng/buyrealestate/real-estate-scam-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request Apartment In Lagos / TO LET:- Room Self Contain (s) *@ Palmgrove, Onipanu, Somolu & Mushin, Lagos . / Don't Be Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.