Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Three (3) Things You Must Do To Attract High Paying Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three (3) Things You Must Do To Attract High Paying Customers. (259 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / How To Instantly Convert Prospective Customers To Paying Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Things You Must Do To Attract High Paying Customers. by AbPurelove(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Credit alert: 5,000.
You successfully sold a product

Another credit alert: 2,000
You successfully sold a product

When you see this kind of message in your phone your heart leaps for joy, you are finally making sales.

But what happens when in the next coming week, you still see this type of alert and another week same thing; yet another, same.

You will now be asking yourself, "All these people making 150k a week are they different or are they using different platform than mine?"

The thing is they are not different or using a different platform but they are using a different tactic to get high paying customers.

And I want to tell you what you can do too to attract high paying customers.

Firstly - Identify Yourself
i - To yourself and
ii - To the public.

i - To Yourself
You have to ask yourself some questions and answer it with utmost sincerity.

Questions like�
What makes me credible to market this product/goods to the public?,
What is it that will make any person I do business with to like to come back times without number?,
What makes me different from the others?.
If you do this well and answer with all the sincerity in your heart, you will know what will make you Unique from your other competitor.

ii - To the public
You also have to ask yourself yet again, Why should this people listen to me?
What makes it Plausible for my Prospect to see me as an authority in the field/Niche I am in.
This question will build your confidence.
Identify yourself to the public and asset your leadership by demonstrating your expertise.
Why should the public listen to you?,
what makes you the likely person they should come to when they have that kind of problem or need?.
What is the deal that they will get value from you?.
What's the deal that you are an expert in your field.
You can leverage on a third party, maybe your mentor who is an expert in the field you are.

E.g sometimes when you enter a barbers shop or the shop of a chemist or nurse, you will see their certificate boldly pasted in their shop, in that way they are showing you that field/Niche.
Or maybe you have been learning that field for many years and have had the knowledge of what works and what doesn't.
Also you can leverage on being trained by a known/expert person in that field.

This has to be done because people like listening to an expert. That's why when you enter into some barbers shop or a chemist shop, you will likely see their certificate boldly pasted where you can see them, they are in a way telling you that they know what they are doing, if not they won't have been awarded a certificate.

Secondly - You have To Identify Your Dream buyer.
You have to know the kind of people that will like what you are doing, not everyone will be interested in your business.
You have to research and find out what your dream buyer needs or what he would want your product to do for him/her. Then you focus on that area whenever you are advertising, You have to work on the emotions of your Dream buyer.
To make what you are doing real, Map out a real person Avater, it may be someone you know or not, just let it be someone that fits into the profile of your Dream buyer. Find out his desires, fears, Motivation, You have to " Enter the conversation already taking place in the customers mind" - Robert Collier.

Thirdly - Create a High value Content.

This is very important because this builds your Credibility and take your prospect through the journey of a *Stranger* to a *Prospect* and then to a *Customer* and *Fan* You will have to create a value Content, something that your prospect will find useful, something that they will read and be like, wow!! I had no idea about this before.
And this isn't going to be once, you have to be consistent about it.
Giving your prospect value upon value so that when you eventually talk about your product or services, they will be dragging to buy.
As Sabri Suby said "Value Based Marketing is about offering Value to Your customer without asking for a sale in return"

Using this tips, you should be able to start getting high Paying customers to your DM and get extra income and higher profit.
I hope you find this useful.

TIP - You can go to Answerthepublic.com to research on your dream Avater.

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Relaunch Credit Card Variants / Mouka Speaks On Alleged Violent Attack On The Company / Neatly Used Heatpress Machine For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.