Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me (4294 Views)

Pls Nairalanders, Is This Genuine? / Pls Nairalanders, I Neede Job Urgently, Any Job Will Do / Pls Nairalanders, Is Uac Already Calling For Management Trainee Test/interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me by MrWest1: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2011
Kanto:

My advice remains the same. If you must go to the north buy a coffin, dig your own grave and write your will. Goodluck.

Just wondering, have u ever been to Katsina? Exactly, please let's use facts here.

I can speak for Katsina because I am in Katsina right now and it is very safe. cool

You on the other hand most likely have never been to the state and you are so quick to judge. undecided

This man just got a job after years of joblessness, don't be a killjoy
Re: Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me by keleto(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
i sincerely thank you all (positive thinkers) for your candid advice.God will meet you at your point of need any time you need help.
Pls for those living or lived in kastina capital i want to know other good and safe locations one can get accommodation apart from GRA area.what should be the cost of 2-bedroom flat in GRA and other locations,with water,how long dose it take for one to get accommodation.
And which of the good and cheap hotels do you think i can stay for some days before i secure accommodation.what will it cost.pls help me out with this infomation,cos i will coming to kastina any moment from now.am in the east now.may God bless you.
Re: Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me by keleto(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
is well with my soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consolidated Breweries Recruiting / Nationwide Recruitment At Eskimi / Tizeti Online Apitittude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.