Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Fatima Phenomenon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fatima Phenomenon (847 Views)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / Do U Experience Ds Phenomenon?? / d xpen6iv fatima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fatima Phenomenon by seyosci: 2:53pm On May 13, 2011
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
It is the only word to describe it. After two weeks of dedicated rehearsals and reading of many awkwardly-titled books, John Coker finally came up with what he believed was an ingenious plan. In less than 3 hours, he would become a ‘big boy.’
As he brushed his teeth for the sixth time, his mind strolled back to the instructions from the book he had read late into night the previous day, ‘Smiling Your Way into a Woman’s Heart.’ The author specifically suggested that any guy about to ask a lady out should brush the teeth as many times as possible for ‘fresh-breathed-smiles.’ Today, John was that guy.
When he finally dressed up, John looked like someone specially handed an invitation to the Royal Wedding by Prince Williams. His newly purchased blue Paul Smith shirt was well ironed and he just couldn’t wait to stare into those beautiful pair of eyes and ask with a ‘fresh-breathed-smile,’ will you be my girlfriend?
‘Don’t you look gorgeous?’
His mom asked as he walked elegantly into the living room with the car keys,

http://vivalasgidi.com/latest/the-fatima-phenomenon-part-1
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by Dyt(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2011
mtchew
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by seyosci: 3:11pm On May 13, 2011
finish reading na, fatima's face is there o
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by babyme1(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2011
Nice joke lipsrsealed
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by MMM2(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2011
sigh
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by segunjowo(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2011
lol
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by Orton10(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2011
lol2
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by seyosci: 4:19pm On May 18, 2011
It is the only phrase to describe it. John was an avid reader of good books and he has always been creative enough to apply his readings to the status quo. A week after he’d first met Fatima Bello and fell in love with her, he read a political book which introduced him to the concept. ‘Flying the Kite,’ he learned was an art of the Government to know if a policy in the making will be embraced by the governed on execution.

Rumours are filtered out through the media and public opinion is sampled. John had simply talked to Fatima’s friends about how much he liked her dressence, attitude, intonation, hairstyle, ad infinitum, and just as he expected, they each had told her, ‘I think that guy likes you.’ After another week, he asked each of them ‘does Fatima have a boyfriend?’ the answer was hundred percentage unanimous; ‘A bastard just broke her heart, what she needs now is a gentlemen like you.’
‘You know what, if you really like my friend just go ahead and tell her and stop playing hide-and-seek.’
‘Hmmmmm! You like her, don’t you? Trust me I got your back, but if you toil with her heart, I’ll have your balls for breakfast, ’
That night, John asked his parents if either of them had named him Lucky or Goodluck at birth. He knew Fatima would be his.

Quietly, John dozed off at rear of the Avensis, slightly resting his head on the door. The instructions were still clear in his memory- ‘Keep the brain at rest just before the grand-finale.’ The author had advised that a short nap be observed just before a guy takes a lady out to a date. According to him, it ‘facilitates coordination and confidence.’ Unfortunately, John fell into a deep slumber and began to snore.

more on http://vivalasgidi.com/latest/the-fatima-phenomenon-part-2
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by tpia5: 4:57pm On May 18, 2011
‘Don’t you look gorgeous?’
His mom asked as he walked elegantly into the living room with the car keys,

Monkey no fine but im mama like am like that.
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by Nobody: 1:35am On May 19, 2011
speciously perfect
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by ragdollz: 2:14am On May 19, 2011
It is official that some of nl members are on drugs. Could d op be one of such? smh
Re: The Fatima Phenomenon by tpia5: 2:30am On May 19, 2011
in the absence of osama, it seems muslim girls are the new white women.

na stampede.

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Of The Ugly: 'beautiful People' Dating Site Hacked / Everywhere I Go, This Is What I See / Women: How Can You Be Irresistibly Attractive To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.