Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Here's The Difference Between 1 Miserable Sale VS 1000s Of Sales In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's The Difference Between 1 Miserable Sale VS 1000s Of Sales In A Month (160 Views)

Generate 1000s Of Sales Leads From Linkedin - Linkedin Email Extractor / Generate 1000S Of Active Leads For Your Business In Any Niche / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Difference Between 1 Miserable Sale VS 1000s Of Sales In A Month by swdigitals(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2021
It's actually funny when I see you trying to succeed as an internet marketer when you don't have any copywriting skill. �

There's a big difference between a high income digital skill and an "important" and "profitable" high income digital skill like COPYWRITING.

You can decide to pickup web development, graphic design, Digital Marketing or whatever digital skill you want but the oga kpatakpata of them all is COPYWRITING.

I learnt this big difference from my Mentor Andy Mukolo who through his Copywriting training program have trained 100s of writers in Nigeria to land new clients worth $1,000, $3,000, $5,000, $10,000 and More ...

The thing is...

Good Copywriting can be the difference between 1 miserable sale per week and 1000 sales in a month.

Good copywriting can be the difference between your prospect opening your email in an inbox filled with thousands of unopened emails.

To become a steller copywriter takes discipline and a lot of creativity, but what most Nigerians don't know is that Copywriting is one of the highest paying skills you can acquire these days.

Whether you want to use your Copywriting skill as a freelancer, get a job in a big company that needs your service or use it to run your own business, Copywriting is a skill that can set your product or service apart from your competition and put it right in front of your prospects looking so shiny and irresistible.

And while it's a skill that seems very difficult to acquire, with good guidance and mentorship it's one of the most easiest skills you can acquire and start making money from within a short period of time.

If you need help becoming a sought-after, well-paid freelance Copywriter working with amazing clients (the kind who happily pay anywhere between $1,000 - $10,000 per project)

...And making just enough money,

To not worry so much about bills or unexpected life & family emergencies /while taking better care of yourself & your loved ones /

And without relying on other people for money... / or waiting for financial assistance before doing what you want to do...

Then

You should click on the link below to start your Copywriting journey under the strict guidance of one of the most reputable Copywriters in Nigeria.

https://wealthybrains.com.ng/the-perfect-digital-skill-2
Re: Here's The Difference Between 1 Miserable Sale VS 1000s Of Sales In A Month by Mide3367: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na so them dey talk

(1) (Reply)

What The CBN Ban On Forex Means For Nigerians / Clear View Fencing / How I Make Thousands Of Naira Everyday From My Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.