Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion (555 Views)

Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On / My Car Vibrates With AC On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion by oseluck: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello boss.
Recently, I noticed that when I'm in motion on the high way,. My steering vibrates for like 3 seconds and stops. During that vibration, the entire car shakes vigorously.
This is kind of strange and scary.
The car is an 05 corolla.
What could be the cause of such occurrence.?
Re: My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion by Grupo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
oseluck:
Hello boss.
Recently, I noticed that when I'm in motion on the high way,. My steering vibrates for like 3 seconds and stops. During that vibration, the entire car shakes vigorously.
This is kind of strange and scary.
The car is an 05 corolla.
What could be the cause of such occurrence.?

At what speed does that occur?

If it occurs around 80 to 100km/h, then you should consider doing wheel alignment and balancing.

Also, check if your brake disks or rotors are still good. That's if the vibration only happens when you match the brakes.
Re: My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion by oseluck: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you Grupo.
This actually happens when I drive above 80km/h or thereabout.
I will do the wheel balancing ASAP and see the outcome.

Grupo:

At what speed does that occur?

If it occurs around 80 to 100km/h, then you should consider doing wheel alignment and balancing.

Also, check if your brake disks or rotors are still good. That's if the vibration only happens when you match the brakes.
Re: My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion by tasceige(m): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Go check your car suspension system before alignments.
Re: My Car Vibrates For Some Why In Motion by symbianDON(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sounds like wheel balancing issues. Start with that. Make sure to rotate your tires too.

(1) (Reply)

This RAV4 2013, Tacoma 2007 & Tundra 2011 Are For Sale / Locally Made Electric Buses Start Operation In Nigeria / ⬇️⬇️INSTALL CAR TRACKING Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) -⬇️⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.