Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,503 members, 7,911,182 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks (783 Views)

Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) / Free Book On Making Some Cash From Watching Soccer / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks by ataku(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
Dear Friends ,

There is new investment gist in town, http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/papayangee

This time it’s backed by GTB, Diamond and UBA. Secure payment and withdrawal by Interswitch. Earn #2k on every referral u introduce and on every other referral your downline introduce. On a good day u can earn over 10k daily. Build your wealth.

Open the link below and signup to start making cash while sitting on your desk at home or anywhere else for that matter.

http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/papayangee

Total Income at any time on this deal is 2000(n+(x-1)) where x=the number of your direct referrals and n=number of you indirect referrals, too much mathematics?

Register Now only with #3000, yes three thousand Naira Only. BUILD your WEALTH. Unlike other schemes, this costs you only #3000 to join. Also you do not need to sell or buy anything and you get paid #2000 for anybody you introduce.

The system is entirely web based and online. For more details click http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/papayangee

Yes? That’s how it works. Wealth builder is referral system.

Wealth builder has the following added advantages over many other affiliate technologies:
You don't have to sell goods of any sort to any one.
You don't have to keep buying goods.
It is, to quite a large extent, web based therefore you don't necessarily need direct human interaction to make money.
It has over 90% success rate therefore you can't fail.
How it works

Yes? thats how it works. Wealth builder is referal system.

You sign up today for Wealth builder.

You refer John. This is your first referal (your 1- up referal).
You refer Musa, you get N2,000.
You refer Peter, you get N2,000.
You refer Ben, you get N2,000 again.
Musa refers Abdul, you still get N2,000.
Peter refers Harry, you get N2,000 again.
Harry refers James, you get N2,000.
James refers Philip, you get N2,000 again.
You keep earning N2,000 on and on and on ,

Note: You earn money both Directly and Indirectly.

You earn DIRECTLY for every new user who registers through your Referal ID or through your Link (you will be given a link by which users can sign up) save your 1-up referal ( In the illustration above you earned N8,000 for directly inviting 5 people).

You earn INDIRECTLY through the first referals in the lineage of your direct referals other than the first (You earned N32,000 indirectly in the illustration above for the users that joined through your progenies).

QUESTIONS:

How will I pay the N3,000?

You will need an ATM card to pay, you can use yours or your friend's own to activate your account. Details instruction on how to go about it will be displayed on the screen.

How much do I get?

How much and how fast you earn depends on you. You earn a steady fee of N2,000.00 for every referal both directly and indirectly through you.

This implies that how much you earn indirectly depends on how much lineage you start (ie the number of Direct referals you make).

When do I get Paid?
When you get paid is left to you. You get your money anytime you want it.

How will I be paid?
Payment will be made directly to your NetNaira Account from which you can withdraw it into your bank account. If you don't have a NetNaira Account, visit www.netnaira.com to get one. Its free.

How do I join wealth builder?
Joining wealth builder is easy. Just fill the form by clicking on this link http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/papayangee

What do I get when I sign up?
When you sign up, you get tools that will help you refer other people. This include your LINK (URL) and BANNERS. You get paid for who ever signs up through you link or banner.

Do not hesitate to contact me.for further details and assistance regarding this issue

Regards,
Re: Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks by Olusleeky(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2007
thief thief, i say we no dey do, haaba, naby force? guys be careful of all these referal stuff. i still no that the non referal is stil far beta n safe 4 ur hard earned naira. be warned.

1love.

olumide odebode
Re: Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2007
It is amazing how these 'planwell' schemes seem to come up like a disease.they all come up at the same time, offering the promise of quick wealth and people ALWAYS fall for them.

The fact that they use GTB and any other bank for their transaction does not mean that the bank is backing them, people please note![/b]They are all the same,if anyone cld multiply money so fast, knowing nigerians, he would multiply only for himself and keep the secret to himself.
[b]
BOTTOM LINE, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks by obanikoro2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
no be person wey get money u go theif?
O boy, u come the wrong zone!

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank Interview Format / Job Seekers-it Worked Fro Me!.try It Too / Wats Up With Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.