Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) (54980 Views)

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bahamas95:
Have you had any encounter with these demons before? undecided

I guess you haven't, if you have you won't be saying this sh!t.....Ain't in support of jungle justice but at times these people deserve it.

Nobody!!! Absolutely nobody deserves death by burning, even the most evil criminals are given a decent death.....
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
thorpido:
They snatched a lady's handbag and that is worth dieing for.
Jungle Justice is not the way but crime doesn't pay.

Do u think Nigeria correctional facilities (prison) can make them change their lifestyle?
What is the possibility of them turning a new leaf in Nigeria?
Would it be better they are killed to avoid them killing innocent one tomorrow?

DO NOT DO INJUSTICE TO PEOPLE TO AVOID PEOPLE DOING INJUSTICE TO U.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
You mean security operatives burnt them. That is murder
"security operatives" was use to give the ungodly act some legitimacy. Perpetrators of these acts are mostly agberous,street thugs, frustrated and evil men and other people of Quesionable character.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
frozen70:

Serves them right
i never knew women support jungle justice, too bad.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
soberdrunk:
How do you just waste three human beings just like that!! What is the difference between these people and Boko haram? angry

Those human beings will waste you if you stand in the way of their mission.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
I condemn jungle justice in it's entirety. Those who kill are no better than the criminals.

It takes a criminal to lynch and burn another human.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
62ss:
you be arm robber
Every decent human being is against jungle justice. People who engage/support this inhumane act posses questionable characters.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
peacettw:
Gruesome. This should stop
Owerre-Ebeiri
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wetpuxy:
Three suspected armed robbers were caught by security operative in Orlu, they were burnt after the confessed they went on a successful mission early this morning, it was a horrific moment as villagers gathered to witness the incident
Imo own too much. Sweet me die
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Lightorder: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
tempest01:
This Orlu again. always eager for jungle justice. We have not forgotten Orlu4.

think before you talk
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
soberdrunk:
How do you just waste three human beings just like that!! What is the difference between these people and Boko haram? angry
Na so de arm robbers killed my friend n brother. Pray make Dem no reach u

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Gambit23: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wetpuxy:
Three suspected armed robbers were caught by security operative in Orlu, they were burnt after the confessed they went on a successful mission early this morning, it was a horrific moment as villagers gathered to witness the incident

This is terrible. Jungle justice is something that must stop in our society.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op add Graphic pls

What a way to die, jungle Justice is not the best option.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by akkard: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well... I was expecting to see this new here.
The 3rd guy (on the floor) is my cousin (Tochukwu). We all grew up together until he changed drastically to something else after visiting Lagos. Came back in 2010 and became a terror. He's just 25years old. Many times he has been arrested by police and jailed, one way or the other, he got out. Hence, he got the nickname agù bùrù ònya (lion that escaped with hunters trap). Infact, he was in Owerri prison until unknown gunmen attacked Owerri prison and he was amongst those that escaped.
He went back to crime. I was always terrified anytime I come online and see news about robbers being caught in imo State or robbers facing jungle justice in the state. I feared he'd one day meet his Waterloo, and today was that day.
As early as 7am, I received a call from my mum that Tochukwu is currently on fire with 2 of his gang members...they went to rob and was caught and the rest was history.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
soberdrunk:
Boko Haram killing innocent people. undecided

Robbers are criminals, and criminals don't deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Victex1990(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wetpuxy:
It is regrettably lugubrious that our able youths are dieing foolishly
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by akkard: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's painful that it had to end this way, but for Tochukwu my cousin, such as end was expected. It didn't come as a shocker to anyone in the community. He has been warned, begged and everything possible to desist from crime.
He's been into this for years. Only God knows how many people they have robbed, raped or killed. The community he went to carryout this operation is just few minutes away from our community (his home). I guess they've known about his activities, got fed up and decided to end it.

akkard:
Well... I was expecting to see this new here.
The 3rd guy (on the floor) is my cousin (Tochukwu). We all grew up together until he changed drastically to something else after visiting Lagos. Came back in 2010 and became a terror. He's just 25years old. Many times he has been arrested by police and jailed, one way or the other, he got out. Hence, he got the nickname agù bùrù ònya (lion that escaped with hunters trap). Infact, he was in Owerri prison until unknown gunmen attacked Owerri prison and he was amongst those that escaped.
He went back to crime. I was always terrified anytime I come online and see news about robbers being caught in imo State or robbers facing jungle justice in the state. I feared he'd one day meet his Waterloo, and today was that day.
As early as 7am, I received a call from my mum that Tochukwu is currently on fire with 2 of his gang members...they went to rob and was caught and the rest was history.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Feggie3: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
What if it was a false accusation? Can you bring their soul back?
They are usually caught red handed during operations, when caught up in the scenery. Especially when the accomplices flee and leave them behind due to doused tension. Moreover they are been given fair hearing before being set ablaze.

Guy forget we don see shege for these boys hands for Orlu. They even have their association now where they register with fee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Orlu people no get joy at all.
I pity any thief wey dey operate there.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Arm robbery is not good, what would you derive from stealing people's sweat?

Now see where they have found themselves.

They will go and answer judgement.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oladimeji122:
This is terrible
No matter what they did is it a must Dem should burn them
People who set them ablaze are they innocent ahhhhhhhhh.
Although stealing is very bad
in igboland hardwork, perseverance and Enterprise is highly encouraged and emulated,a young healthy man that goes about stealing, killing, maiming and destroying other people's hardwork is the height of taboo and the punishment is death by roasting, don't expect to be caught red handed with gun in your hands and expect mercy,if you decide to use gun and steal in igboland know that you have signed your life away if caught,that's why these robbers are merciless and brutal,I have survived 4 home invasions and 2 carjacking and I will tell you that the experience the masses have with this Daredevil s has made them even more merciless and brutal.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by nereiskc(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Imo state and orlu in particular hv failed to uphold human dignity and incur curses upon themselves that kill thieves or people without legal conviction and authorization.
stop bringing curses upon ur family and ur innocent children.
These jungle justice wont and hv never served as deterrent to people. still people commit these crimes, think b4 you contribute fuel or bring match box to kill another person.
pls b4 u read & come for me..... mind u i am full orlu blooded person. i hv read many of these killing on social platforms that happened in orlu... this informed my position.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
I love seeing stories like this. Any arm robber you catch, kill him immediately so there will be one less in the society and others also will learn.
I am from imo state and I will say that imo state has the highest number of robbers in Nigeria,I have a car stolen, countless robberies, many home invasions with merciless beatings,I have lost 4 different led TV's,laptops,phones and other properties,it stopped in 2014 when I got an automatic 8 rounds shotgun and was ready to defend my property and the last time they came,I blaster three rounds through the iron door they were trying to breakdown and scattered them like cockroaches,thieves are looking for victims not a fight,I support jungle justice because I have seen enough,the machete scars on my body reinforce my belief

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
I am from imo state and I will say that imo state has the highest number of robbers in Nigeria,I have a car stolen, countless robberies, many home invasions with merciless beatings,I have lost 4 different led TV's,laptops,phones and other properties,[b]it stopped in 2014 when I got an automatic 8 rounds shotgun and was ready to defend my property and the last time they came,I blaster three rounds through the iron door they were trying to breakdown and scattered them like cockroaches,[/b]thieves are looking for victims not a fight,I support jungle justice because I have seen enough,the machete scars on my body reinforce my belief

LOL bro cheesy grin I feel you.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is this population control or what? Why do people still do this
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
The killers are idiots.
While rochas and others that stole and stealing billions of naira of state money are praised daily.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Wetpuxy: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
akkard:
It's painful that it had to end this way, but for Tochukwu my cousin, such as end was expected. It didn't come as a shocker to anyone in the community. He has been warned, begged and everything possible to desist from crime.
He's been into this for years. Only God knows how many people they have robbed, raped or killed. The community he went to carryout this operation is just few minutes away from our community (his home). I guess they've known about his activities, got fed up and decided to end it.

you aren't far from the truth, he's well know all over the area, one of the security men have warned him on several occasions but he refused to change, today isn't just his lucky day
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by walteriyke: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
DonBenny77:

Its aluu4 not orlu
lol
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's a dark world. A world that is completely devoid of intelligence, emotion, empathy and order.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Zamboroto: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
i hate to Say this; as long as NPF is corrupt,understaffed and ill-equipped, jungle justice will remain the norm.

Until religious leaders, traditional rulers and well respected /influential people start condemning and speaking against it, NPF can't do shii
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
i never knew women support jungle justice, too bad.

You have never been a victim of Robbery before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.