Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,190 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) (49560 Views)

Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found[photos] / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by tiswell(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Big gbola effect
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by LadySarah: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is Hanachor an anglicized form of Iheanacho?

Babygirl may you be found safe.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by apostle96: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
You guys know where she probably is right now
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Pedewee: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Dasofoodmart: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Garrison PH is the centre for one chance. May she be found ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by richmond500: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
This wan 17 years, una mean am??
This wan don go collect JOY STICK from him Bf place na!... Just kidding ooh... I pray she's safe... lipsrsealed
no need to kid, most of us are praying that it should be joystick that she actually went to collect
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Get a police report and approach her network provider. You could get a clue from there.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Adnabh(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just text her make she no carry belle come house
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm missing in PH ...

I hope she's found soon.
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Saturn101: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
She will be found.
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by funshint(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
May she be found in perfect condition IJN...but sometimes the kind waka these girls dey waka, their confidence pass beast. I almost slapped sense into two girls sitting behind me in the bus when I was travelling. But if I do such I would get my self into trouble. I just jejely calm down. These girls don't even pity their parents I swear!

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

17 Years Old University Of Port Harcourt Student, Divine Hanachor Has Been Declared Missing by Her Family and Loved ones, Reports.

This news is coming only after two months after Uniben Female Student, Olive Ize-Iyamu Declared Missing. The young lady identified as Olive Ize-Iyamu of the department of microbiology, University of Benin left home to deliver cooking services to a client who made the payment into her account.

Divine is reported to have been last seen at home on the 19th of July, 2021. A source informed on Facebook that she went to charge her phone at Garrison, Port Harcourt, River State Before She went missing.

From The Information Gathered By , She last wore a ripped jean with army green shirt with a blue face cap.
God of Israel will send His angels to search for her in Jesus name
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
jamesversion:
Lolz. Nairaland is funny. Someone who has been missing since Tuesday and was yesterday confirmed killed and dismembered by ritualists is what is being pushed to front page this night.
Are you serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
The story behind this missing lady is somehow how can she go and charge phone @ garrison where they are repairing phone.

Garrison in portharcourt is like computer village @ Ikeja in Lagos.
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
PH is the kidnapping and ritualist capital of naija.
I pray she is found. I can imagine the pain of her love ones are in right now
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
I pray she's found safely
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by zickyclef: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
funshint:
May she be found in perfect condition IJN...but sometimes the kind waka these girls dey waka, their confidence pass beast. I almost slapped sense into two girls sitting behind me in the bus when I was travelling. But if I do such I would get my self into trouble. I just jejely calm down. These girls don't even pity their parents I swear!
As in interstate travel with only handbag. The only call them go make na their boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Ezehillary(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
everytime bad news in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by memories1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
jamesversion:
Lolz. Nairaland is funny. Someone who has been missing since Tuesday and was yesterday confirmed killed and dismembered by ritualists is what is being pushed to front page this night.

Ah!! This is terribly sad. May her parents be consoled.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
We pray she returns home to her family in one piece before 24 hours.

So shall it be in Jesus name

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by donbenie(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
As far you mentioned porthacourt am already scared for this girl's life. Porthacourt owerri road is now a hub for kidnappers and ritualist just as Benin auchi road is now a hub for kidnapping.

Even with all the heads they used for ritual, their leader is in kirikiri. The dot nation never learns.
God please save this poor girl.
Shut up angry
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
I just hope she hasn't been kidnapped for IPOB rituals.
Last time we checked, kanu asked for 200 heads but IPOB was able to get 10 girls' heads. Remaining 190
Na your sister's head go make am no 11.. undecided
RIP to her in advance.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by minasu190: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

17 Years Old University Of Port Harcourt Student, Divine Hanachor Has Been Declared Missing by Her Family and Loved ones, Reports.

This news is coming only after two months after Uniben Female Student, Olive Ize-Iyamu Declared Missing. The young lady identified as Olive Ize-Iyamu of the department of microbiology, University of Benin left home to deliver cooking services to a client who made the payment into her account.

Divine is reported to have been last seen at home on the 19th of July, 2021. A source informed on Facebook that she went to charge her phone at Garrison, Port Harcourt, River State Before She went missing.

From The Information Gathered By , She last wore a ripped jean with army green shirt with a blue face cap.
go and check her at Obinna's place, she might be there grin
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Cashio(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
This wan don go collect JOY STICK from him Bf place na!... Just kidding ooh... I pray she's safe... lipsrsealed
just kidding with a case of a missing person in this present NIGERIA.. u need some mental check.
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by generalwo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

...... May she be found alive..... 9ja has become a zone where survival is not just for the fittest but the wisest and the smartest too...... Anybody wen no wise these days, them go chop am clean mouth
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by harmony75: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Praying for your safety dearie �
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Where this fine girl fit dey now
Boy friend house na...
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by bmdmix5: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
fourboys:
embarassed
let him answer, e dey sweet write nonsense for another person matter
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Dayotheeone(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
When your own daughter goes missing, I pray they don't make fun of her like this

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Una check her Sugar Daddy and Boyfriends houses ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) / Riot Happening Now At Eleme, Rivers State. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.