Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,121 members, 7,919,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive (1380 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
HOW TO AVOID SUDDEN DEATH DURING SEX
( *Advice* *To* *Men*& *Women* )

Please beware of these killer commands. Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!

1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me! 7. Shift my womb!
8. It's your own, scatter it!

You see eh, women's work is *ALWAYS* Work-in-Progress. You can't finish it. *Somebody* did it to the point you met it. Don't try to be a *HERO* bro.

In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work. A word is enough for the wise.

Remember, the *PESTLE* damages faster than the *MORTAR* .

5 Likes

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by Antoeni(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
below is the only way to treat the toto of a babe who says "shift my womb":

[img]https://media1./images/06c2ec3b2fcc06899c4b95ae38fd9ce2/tenor.gif?itemid=15435775[/img]

3 Likes

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by Raggy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
True, but very funny. Op U wan use laugh kee Son of Man.

1 Like

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by gentleibraheem(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Antoeni:
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman

What is this for Gods sake cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by doubleZ88(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
dis one don give those two minutes niggas hope and joy dis weekend

1 Like

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by Positiveme2020: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
HOW TO AVOID SUDDEN DEATH DURING SEX
( *Advice* *To* *Men*& *Women* )

Please beware of these killer commands. Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!

1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me! 7. Shift my womb!
8. It's your own, scatter it!

You see eh, women's work is *ALWAYS* Work-in-Progress. You can't finish it. *Somebody* did it to the point you met it. Don't try to be a *HERO* bro.

In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work. A word is enough for the wise.

Remember, the *PESTLE* damages faster than the *MORTAR* .

I just came across this post today, even though its since June, I must say it's a very good advice .
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive by Cerebellum: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
below is the only way to treat the toto of a babe who says "shift my womb":

[img]https://media1./images/06c2ec3b2fcc06899c4b95ae38fd9ce2/tenor.gif?itemid=15435775[/img]

You no too well,walaigringrin

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Too Handsome Girls Don't Want To Let Me Rest / Sexy Pics Of Queen Showing Off Her Big Booty (PHOTOS) / Why December Known Has Detty December In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.