Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

Discover The Crazy Reason Why You Aren’t Making Sales! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Discover The Crazy Reason Why You Aren’t Making Sales! (307 Views)

The Major Reason Why Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years / Flavour - 'Crazy Love' Video (Feat. Yemi Alade) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Crazy Reason Why You Aren’t Making Sales! by christianaaa: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
DISCOVER THE CRAZY REASON WHY YOU AREN’T MAKING SALES!

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES MOST commercials, video ads, trailers, or books so captivating and worth listening to, what increases traffic, sales and piques the interest of potential customers?

It is not a mind-blowing secret neither is it quantum physics. It is the voice behind the ad, that tells the story, showcases your product, and persuades your listeners to hunt down and purchase it.

Sadly not many businesses have realized this and so put NO effort in making their ads or commercials alluring enough to turn their listeners to leads.

Your business isn’t pulling the crowd?
Is the Tv channel changed immediately your commercial comes on?
Is it getting harder to get people to listen to your books for more than 2 minutes?
Or are people not interested in your blockbuster movies?

The reason is that it most likely lacks an essential element.

For an Ad or commercial or any visual content to grab attention, it must be pleasing to the eyes AND the ears. It’s not either/or. They are both important. (put statistics here)

You can’t focus on the sight and forget the sound. nope!

I mean imagine your action movie trailer voiced by an uninterested, boring voice. No matter how good the visuals are, it will be unlikely you would want to watch the movie or

A football advert, that requires an exciting voice and you hear a scratchy monotonous voice, you will tune out faster than you can say No!.

So basically what I’m saying is, no one wants their ears to go through an unpleasant experience caused by your Ad, and whenever your name or brand name pops up it will be associated with a boring, ratchet, sad, monotonous, dull, or depressed voice.

But that won’t happen with the right voice! Let your name and brand be associated with a voice that is amazing, incredible, excellent.

Be like David who makes people WANT to watch his movie because his Ad voiceover is oozing suspense and thrill or

Rose who attracts quite a number of people to her gym simply because her commercials are super motivating thereby increasing sales, visibility, and ultimately business growth.

I can go on and on...

WHATEVER your business or needs are, getting the right voice to reach your potential customers is essential and this is where I come in.

I am here to breathe life into the dry bones which are your businesses, books, and services,

Err, still not buying it? Well what if I told you that;

I have revived more than 100 commercials, turned twice as many books into Audiobooks, voiced a record number of trailers, and turned multiple businesses into a constant busy hub because of the steady rise in sales and traffic, and even done personal audios for people. And gone on to make millions from it. It is all in the voice.

I noticed that there was a huge gap between similar businesses but different in revenue because of their less than excellent commercials and I decided to solve this problem by offering my services.

If you decide to take this bold step, this will be the beginning of a positive change
Your business will experience a 5x boost in sales within 2 months!
You will have an audiobook that will hook your listeners from beginning to end.
Trailers that are bound to make film lovers rush your movies.
And commercials that convert clients to leads.

This is something you didn’t know you needed and it’s being offered to you now. This chance isn’t coming by again, so why not make the decision that would change your life forever?

This service normally goes for 20,000 naira which is unbelievable for the unique value you will be getting, but as I mentioned earlier, I aim to help you make more money so,

Giving you a discount is only fair!

I have helped more than 200+ people to grow and I want that number to double before the end of the year, therefore,

This offer will be going at the rate of 1,999 naira! i.e. 90% discount. Getting this amazing service almost FREE is damn too good to miss and if you are ready to take a leap of faith, YOU will thank you for it.

Apart from the ridiculously low fee for this incredible service, you get to enjoy other benefits. yeah I know, Christmas came early and I come bearing presents(benefits):
Quick delivery of your finished work.
Up to three amendments to your work at no extra cost.
A varying range of voices to choose from to give you the best fit.

A valuable offer doesn’t require long talk. This offer is only available to the first 20 people and afterward, it goes back to its original price of 20,000 naira.

This is not for those who second guess and keeps thinking if the offer is worth taking or not. It is for those who know a VALUE-packed offer and won’t let it pass them by.

They know what they want and go for it INSTANTLY!

Pay into the account below:
Wogu Ngozi
Access bank: 1224078550

The Fee again is N1,999 for the first 20 people plus the extra bonuses. And the 21st person and beyond will be paying N20,000.

Send your Proof of Payment to 08163651838

OR Call 07017188445

Let’s make magic!

(1) (Reply)

Cripsymixtee – Naija Goferment / Alaseyori, Senator D’comedian, Laolu Gbenjo, Others Lighten Glitz Praise Party / VIDEO: Boyyblink - Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.