Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria (625 Views)

RUBIES BANK: The Future Is Here / Diamond Bank - The Home Of Scam / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK (the First 100% Digital Bank In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Fedrams: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Few years back, I felt in love with wema bank because someone closer to me was using it, though he complained about the bank but I waved his complain. Also, being a bank with small customer base, I thought there service will be excellent but opposite is the case. I opened an account with the bank, the first challenges I have was there epileptic mobile app, secondly, the bank ATM card always select POS, I can't use any pos to cash. Thirdly and the most annoying and frustrating aspect was there social media customer handler, pray you do not have any challenges with the bank, they will frustrate the hell out of u. I have an issue that was over a week now, the one that handle watsap, never have any solution except to be asking questions. He never asked the question once but after like 5 hours u have answered one question, he will came up with another stupid questions. Those handling, Instagram, Facebook will not even respond. There online chat will only asked u a question and desapear, there call line is even worse. The help alat will not even respond. I observed even wen someone, responded, they do not have solution to ur complain.
For close to a week now, my issue has not been resolved.
Let me kuku go back to UBA. Though they also have issues but they don't joke with customers complain and there response is always promptly.
Re: Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by glimpse33(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
I use Wema bank, and they are the best.
Re: Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by stano2(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Wow!!!! I have never had any issues with Wema Bank.
They have no Branch in the state i reside sef.
Re: Wema Bank The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Fedrams: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yes wema is good averagely but pray you never have any complain u want them to resolve, it's then you will no they are slow in responding. I have a complain I have been on since Tuesday. Till today, it has not been resolved and all my contacts chanel has not been responded to. I contacted them tru mail, Instagram, Facebook, chatting, ticket submission, calls and watsap. Yet I don't have any reasonable response. This was a complain they shld have solved within 30minutes if they no what they a doing

[toquote author=glimpse33 post=104050297]I use Wema bank, and they are the best.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Aufmevic Tents Ready For You To Purchase / $570 Usdt For Sale / Poverty In Your Life Can Only End By Your Action Start Mining Sidra Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.