Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa (975 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by Wisdomlaw1: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2021

Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by Ammishaddai: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't know why the Nigerian government is slacking in arresting this guy. He stands as a threat to every every moral value we as Nigerians hold dear

1 Like

Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by Wisdomlaw1: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bobrisky is a virus
Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by DoggoneDogg: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't know why the Nigerian government is slacking in arresting this guy. He stands as a threat to every every moral value we as Nigerians hold dear

Buhari is gay, isn't it obvious??
He values bulls over cows hence his admiration for Bobrisky.
Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari is gay, isn't it obvious??
He values bulls over cows hence his admiration for Bobrisky.

because they havent caught him in the act yet.... being effeminate or wearing makeup/women clothing isnt a crime, so unless the gov change the law, he will continue flaunting his nonsense!
Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by Princessogaraya(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who be this
Re: I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa by Wisdomlaw1: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

“I’m Almost Rich Enough To Date Drake; Tell Him I’m Coming” – Toke Makinwa / Love Is Love” Rebel Wilson Comes Out As A Lesbian And Picture Of Her Partner / Latest Couple In Town � Singer Portable (zazu) Finally Ties The Knot With His B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.