Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,882 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Delusion Of Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Delusion Of Igbos (1937 Views)

Massive Deportation Of Igbos From Across The Globe / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by blackpanda: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i have two questions to ask u...one is do we have igbos in your so called south south?....two is which tribe is the largest in south south?

We are not joining any useless Biafra. Period. Igbos are on their own. Nigeria will thrive!

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
who are the we pls....abeg count me out oo...i am from delta and proudly biafran
how is delta man become biafra? delta state that was not even part of the old eastern region....
guy we are niger delta republic not bia-furu...
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Danzakidakura(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:

Hahaha very funny meme
bayarbe kwolokwolo, you go toilet without cleaning up.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Conrod:
Are you saying that chukwuma kaduna nzogwu was not igbo ??
yes... nzeogwu is not igbo man..
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Christiansen(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Watch how they're going to call you Fulani or Afonja,IPOB people are absolutely brainless. IPOB are the only people who don't know that Niger Delta people can't stand them,I think we should just ignore them and wait for the time Nigeria breaks up then we show them pepper.

See one here.

Onepeople:
a yuroba man created a thread just to mock the igbos , 2morow you will hear something like southern unity, is like this unity for south is only when it's suit the west that they we are United, most of the people commenting on this thread are equally yurobas is unfortunate seriously, on igboho thread it will be difficult to see any southerner make mockery of his struggle.

The average IPOB reasons like a...........
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Omg I know the education system in Nigeria is nothing to write home about but there is google and Wikipedia geez! Get curious people and read about your history. Do a quick search about the slave coast and how nigeria came to be. Read about the military coups!!!!!!!!!! And the 1st, 2nd, 3rd republics….read, read, read black race, read and read some more!!!!
nzeogwu is not an igbo man..

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:

I'll try. Thanks
dont mind those ipob.... major kaduna nzeogwu was not igbo..... he was only hired by igbo military officers to help them do the coup..... they bought
nzeogwu to lead the coup because he is the only man that understand and know everything about the power of norths....

thats why all the military men that executed the coup were all igbos except nzeogwu who.....

nzeogwu was so igbo so he fought against ojukwu during biafra...
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i have two questions to ask u...one is do we have igbos in your so called south south?....two is which tribe is the largest in south south?
you asking the largest tribe in niger delta right?
this shows you not a niger delta but fake impostor from far far far away south east.....because you know nothing about the niger delta..... you dont even know the colour of niger delta people........ you had never entered the niger delta for ones, by looking at your ignorant question....
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Onepeople:
Wonders will never end ,a yuroba man created a thread just to mock the igbos, 2morow you will hear something like southern unity, is like this unity for south is only when it's suit the west that they we are United, most of the people commenting on this thread are equally yurobas is unfortunate seriously, on igboho thread it will be difficult to see any southerner make mockery of his struggle.
why will we overstepped our right to go mock yoruba man that is fighting for his yoruba people..?.. we can only attacked and hate igboho if only he overstepped his boundary to come claimed our lands into his agitation.....

the reason igbos always receive disgraces from all corner is because they always overstepped their right or boundary...
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Christiansen(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Sharpsecret01:

There are no igbos in Niger Delta. Igbos claim there are igbos in Niger Delta, but there are all lies. Don't be deceived.
Ijaw people are the largest here, followed by edo people, I think
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by NigeriaZoo: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

You’re in the same shit hole bro, but nobody said you have to enjoy it.

God forbid, I took my wife and children out eons ago , lol. I can’t survive there for one minute. But remember when I use the word shit hole , it is not an insult to my fellow Nigerians but to the state of affairs.

Thanks.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Notasyouthink: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:
Igbos claim they hate Nigeria and that lord lugard forced them into a marriage with abokey/fulanis. Yet, they don't see anything wrong with forcing South South into their shitty Biafra. Is marriage by force? Niger Delta don't want you, why don't you move on with your fckn lives?

Isn't it VERY funny, same time Pathetic, how these guys include south south into their imaginary Biafra without any approval from them? Yeah very funny.

The moment any tribe or group of people in South south say they don't want, they call you a Fulani lapdog or they start reminding you how your people were slaves to the bini's as if that's even going to change our stance grin
The average IPOB is very very toxic and easily pained

Some will tell you the "Niger Delta igbos". Lmfao Pls yall should tell me, who are the Niger Delta igbos you're referring to?
Ika people and Ikwerre people have rejected you because of your toxicity and you just cant deal with it.

The sooner you Igbos leave us the fck alone, they better. Do not underestimate us. We have said it so many times and we Stan by it. we don't fancy this yeye marriage. If you think you can force us, then know that a repeat of history is gonna happen since yall never learnt from that. After all the highest you can do is wail that we teamed up with fulanis and yorubas to put yall in where you belong. That's the trashcan of course grin
What is the meaning of niger delta and who coined that name??

Before the creation of the zoo called nigeria, how was the relationship between the Igbos and their coastline brothers like??

Was their relationship rosy or full of wars and crisis

Who introduced division between Igbos and their coastline brothers and for what purpose??

You have only two options, one is to answer the questions positively without bias if you're intelligent. Two is to runaway if you're dumb and foolish.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Christiansen(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Before the creation of the zoo called nigeria, how was the relationship between the Igbos and their coastline brothers like??

Who introduced division between Igbos and their coastline brothers and for what purpose??

You have only two options, one is to answer the questions positively without bias if you're intelligent. Two is to runaway if you're dumb and foolish.

You want your relationship with the coastline "Brothers" to be rosy, but you keep being a dickhead to them. You must be a joker or a clown sef.
The coastline people have come out to say they prefer not to be in Biafra. Instrad of you to try to convince them and enter a negotiation with them, you call them brainless and inconsequential. Must everyone agree with you? Must you insult anyone who doesn't agree with you on something?
Look at how the way Igbos blasted Clark lmfao I laugh una stupidity. Una go see wetin una dey find no worry.

2 Likes

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Onepeople: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
why will we overstepped our right to go mock yoruba man that is fighting for his yoruba people..?.. we can only attacked and hate igboho if only he overstepped his boundary to come claimed our lands into his agitation.....

the reason igbos always receive disgraces from all corner is because they always overstepped their right or boundary...
And you are too ashamed to mention your tribe?
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

God forbid, I took my wife and children out eons ago , lol. I can’t survive there for one minute. But remember when I use the word shit hole , it is not an insult to my fellow Nigerians but to the state of affairs.

Thanks.

I’m happy for you and your family. It is still your motherland tho and I don’t think we should be calling our home or former home a zoo. We shouldn’t be selfish, let’s think of our people that still have to live in Nigeria.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Notasyouthink: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:

You want your relationship with the coastline "Brothers" to be rosy, but you keep being a dickhead to them. You must be a joker or a clown sef.
The coastline people have come out to say they prefer not to be in Biafra. Instrad of you to try to convince them and enter a negotiation with them, you call them brainless and inconsequential. Must everyone agree with you? Must you insult anyone who doesn't agree with you on something?
Look at how the way Igbos blasted Clark lmfao I laugh una stupidity. Una go see wetin una dey find no worry.
I thought as much grin grin grin I knew you are nothing but a clown but, on a second thought I decided to ask a few questions just to test your ability to reasoning and boom here we are grin grin grin

Go back and study my questions very well so you can come up with positive response.
The junk you posted up there did not in anyway come close in answering the questions I asked.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Onepeople:
And you are too ashamed to mention your tribe?
am niger delta
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Christiansen(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I decided to ask a few questions just to test your ability to reasoning and boom here we are grin grin grin .

If you need answers, I don't mind answering them. Provided you'll answer mine too

Notasyouthink:

I don't knw the meaning. Maybe your brain should tell me. Obasanjo

Their relationship? Peaceful. But are were they brothers? NO! They comprised of different tribes living together e.g just like the way many tribes are currently living in Niger Delta today.

Was their relationship full of war, or rosy? Not exactly rosy. Let's just say Twas like the way all minority groups are currently living together in South south ATM

Who introduced division among igbos?
Igbos were never divided. If they were divided, some igbos would've been in south south today with the rest being in east. Yakubu gowon separated the minority tribes from the blood thirsty igbo people. It's the reason why we have our own region today. Imagine if the minority were still with the igbos in a single region, we would've been bullied but now we have our own turf.

Now that I've answered your question. Go through the reply I posted to you earlier and then reply me without being an idiot.

You know the fact now is: Igbos were living with so many minority tribes (the coastline people) in a single region before gowon separated the minorities from them.

Now the minorities have gotten used to it, and we are happy with the way we are. You can't just come back and say you wanna force yourself on just just because "we were living together in the past before our separation."

You have been rejected. Learn to deal with it and move on. Being toxic and a dick head won't change our stance it's only gonna worsen everything.

The Niger Delta is our home now, you cannot displace us or force us to come start living with you in Biafra. Never! If at all we're gonna leave Nigeria it's gonna be a Niger Delta Republic where only we minorities would be in it. No igbo, no Yoruba, no hausa. Take your Biafra go dat side

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:

(1)Adaka Boro created the niger delta republic....

(2)there was no relationship between we and the igbos....we only sold igbos as slaves to the portuguese during that era.....

any question again?
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Onepeople: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
am niger delta
you should be ashamed of yourself, some of you from the west are nothing but an irredeemable tribal bigot, hiding under different moniker to spew rubbish. Today you are niger delta 2morow you will be Afonja ,those who to come on this forum to tell the so called Niger delta their root are the Afonja who are yet to trace their own existence.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Onepeople:
you should be ashamed of yourself, some of you from the west are nothing but an irredeemable tribal bigot, hiding under different moniker to spew rubbish. Today you are niger delta 2morow you will be Afonja ,those who to come on this forum to tell the so called Niger delta their root are the Afonja who are yet to trace their own existence.
dont be stupid... when did you see me Ijaw activist claimed afonja?? u dey craze?

i never hide my 3 account for once... i always link them together....
get sense
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Onepeople: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
dont be stupid... when did you see me Ijaw activist claimed afonja?? u dey craze?

i never hide my 3 account for once... i always link them together....
get sense
some of you that claim ijaw are nothing but hypocrite, you accused the igbos of the same offence you are guilty of, look at Edwin Clarke lumping different ethnicity as one at same time accused the igbos of force relationship .
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Onepeople:
some of you that claim ijaw are nothing but hypocrite, you accused the igbos of the same offence you are guilty of, look at Edwin Clarke lumping different ethnicity as one at same time accused the igbos of force relationship .
Clark does not lumped people together with force..every one accepted him as leader.. even ohanaeze and afenifere accepted him as the leader of southern..... clark only speak the mind of the people....
if there is any tribe in niger delta that doesnt like what he said should come out to counter him......
you ipob should stop accusing papa...because he has the back of the people....
blame your ipob for making the south south hate biafra.... they boast, they will force us into biafra....now we dey wait de force..

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Onepeople: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
Clark does not lumped people together with force..every one accepted him as leader.. even ohanaeze and afenifere accepted him as the leader of southern..... clark only speak the mind of the people....
if there is any tribe in niger delta that doesnt like what he said should come out to counter him......
you ipob should stop accusing papa...because he has the back of the people....
blame your ipob for making the south south hate biafra.... they boast, they will force us into biafra....now we dey wait de force..
How is igboman your problem? Most of you have been programmed to reason in zombie like manner, if not with the the quantum marginalisation going on in ijaw land with her God given resources by those who have no business with her resources, igboman continue to exist as your imaginary enemy , (your shame dey shame me )quick to address igboman with any opportunity within your circle, but remain aloof on things that affect them and their generations, pib is there ,most of your so called elders did not know when it was passed into law, because they preoccupied their brain with igboman, those fighting igboman are equally fighting you but unfortunately you are too myopic to see clearly.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Onepeople:
How is igboman your problem? Most of you have been programmed to reason in zombie like manner, if not with the the quantum marginalisation going on in ijaw land with her God given resources by those who have no business with her resources, igboman continue to exist as your imaginary enemy , (your shame dey shame me )quick to address igboman with any opportunity within your circle, but remain aloof on things that affect them and their generations, pib is there ,most of your so called elders did not know when it was passed into law, because they preoccupied their brain with igboman, those fighting igboman are equally fighting you but unfortunately you are too myopic to see clearly.
igbo man is not our problem... dont twist our intents please.... ipob alone is our problem...
bubu will not dear sign pib into law...else nigeria will be gone forever
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Notasyouthink: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:

(1)Adaka Boro created the niger delta republic....

(2)there was no relationship between we and the igbos....we only sold igbos as slaves to the portuguese during that era.....

any question again?
Stop being clever by half... You rushed on my mentions with the speed of light to tell me the person that coined the name niger delta and how ijaws sold Igbos as slave (which is a fat lie) but you failed to tell me the meaning of that name niger delta.

Lastly what proof do you have to show that truly ijaws sold the great IGBO as slaves??

I hope you are not going to runaway grin grin grin
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by Thoh(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Stop being clever by half... You rushed on my mentions with the speed of light to tell me the person that coined the name niger delta and how ijaws sold Igbos as slave (which is a fat lie) but you failed to tell me the meaning of that name niger delta.

Lastly what proof do you have to show that truly ijaws sold the great IGBO as slaves??

I hope you are not going to runaway grin grin grin
run away? never.... i quote you because i am captain8 your master....but it like some 9ja witch ban am...

both biafra and niger delta are white men names.... portugues gave biafra...while british gave niger delta....

both names were chosen as new republics by Boro and ojukwu...
but the hypocrisy ipob only complain of ND.
Re: The Delusion Of Igbos by funkekemi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:
Igbos claim they hate Nigeria and that lord lugard forced them into a marriage with abokey/fulanis. Yet, they don't see anything wrong with forcing South South into their shitty Biafra. Is marriage by force? Niger Delta don't want you, why don't you move on with your fckn lives?

Isn't it VERY funny, same time Pathetic, how these guys include south south into their imaginary Biafra without any approval from them? Yeah very funny.

The moment any tribe or group of people in South south say they don't want, they call you a Fulani lapdog or they start reminding you how your people were slaves to the bini's as if that's even going to change our stance grin
The average IPOB is very very toxic and easily pained

Some will tell you the "Niger Delta igbos". Lmfao Pls yall should tell me, who are the Niger Delta igbos you're referring to?
Ika people and Ikwerre people have rejected you because of your toxicity and you just cant deal with it.

The sooner you Igbos leave us the fck alone, they better. Do not underestimate us. We have said it so many times and we Stan by it. we don't fancy this yeye marriage. If you think you can force us, then know that a repeat of history is gonna happen since yall never learnt from that. After all the highest you can do is wail that we teamed up with fulanis and yorubas to put yall in where you belong. That's the trashcan of course grin
this one is a new recruit , your older bmc have been trashed in and out on this better , better look for another topic before you are denied of your monthly 30k bmc allowi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Paid For His Lavish Wedding With Proceeds From His Facebook Stock / Photo Gallery And Address Of Nigeria Banks Head Office / APC: Diesel Is Now N625!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.