Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

“This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” (1487 Views)

Checkout This New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2021
“This is my first time of physically seeing and owning a car that drives itself” – Angela Nwosu

A relationship therapist, Angela Nwosu has tested her self-drive car, WonderTV Media reports.

Recall that Nwosu husband gave her a car gift as a “push” days ago after a successful delivery of their first child.
The happy mom took to her social media page to share a video of herself testing her self-drive car.

She wrote; “Just for the fun of show off �
Check out my beautiful push gift driving itself. The car features atogbugom, eziokwu �

This is my first time of physically seeing and owning a car that drives itself � @soundmind_official”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmuwueAnBk

https://.com/this-is-my-first-time-of-physically-seeing-and-owning-a-car-that-drives-itself-angela-nwosu/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by Mystic216: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Beautiful
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by MightyHand(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2021
With the post, she don cash out already..
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by Candidlady: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2021
FiF
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by Imustnottalk: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
I will be Rich
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by aryzgreat: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
This ogbanje don tie dat guy throway key inside bar beach cry

1 Like

Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by Newboss(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Imustnottalk:
I will be Rich

That car, c85, is about 15m, brand new. Also, she's not in Nigeria so they have access to car financing.

1 Like

Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Imagine what you are saying, what makes you think she tied him? Don't you know we still have young men who believe in getting married on time?
aryzgreat:
This ogbanje don tie dat guy throway key inside bar beach cry

1 Like

Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by ifytrik(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Newboss:

That car, c85, is about 15m, brand new. Also, she's not in Nigeria so they have access to car financing.
Re: “This Is My First Time Of Physically Seeing And Owning A Car That Drives Itself” by Timblogga: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] / Do You Know If Your Tyre Has Expired / Advise On VW Jetta 2006 2.0L Turbo Fsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.