Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,382 members, 7,920,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (7741 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Beync(f): 11:27pm On May 13, 2011
Girl846:

These two have said it all - don't listen to all these people that want to lead you astray - we are in the end times and many are being deceived!
You are a Christian and the bible makes the issue of fornication very clear! So there is no question there o!

[b]Please any two people can be sexually compatible it just takes practice, willingness to learn, consideration for eachother's desires, and LOVE.[/b]The husband-to-be is not young, i am sure he is done with education and financially stable by now,  he should move the wedding date up if he cant wait any longer. If he loves you,  HE WILL WAIT!

So right!
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On May 13, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

The OP will be stuffid to accept/believe every comment she read here on NL
okay bye cheesy
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MeGaStReEt: 11:33pm On May 13, 2011
Girl846:

These two have said it all - don't listen to all these people that want to lead you astray - we are in the end times and many are being deceived!
You are a Christian and the bible makes the issue of fornication very clear! So there is no question there o!

Please any two people can be sexually compatible it just takes practice, willingness to learn, consideration for eachother's desires, and LOVE.

The husband-to-be is not young, i am sure he is done with education and financially stable by now,  he should move the wedding date up if he cant wait any longer. If he loves you,  HE WILL WAIT!

How are you sure she is not trying to lead that brother astray with the claim that she is a "tear rubber (TR)" Anybody can claim to be a TR.

People take pleasure in deceiving innocent people, that too is a sign of "end time". God help us
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by SegzyJoe(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2011
@poster
He wanted to steal your price! yet you re still asking us if you should allow him. Mind you as it has been proven again and again, after stolen it, he will run away, then you will wake up to a wicked world, that if he didnt even infect you with HIV
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MeGaStReEt: 11:36pm On May 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay bye cheesy

you wan go meet sexylogan abi?

####now singing (Omawumi) when breeze blow, fowl yaansh go open. . .#####
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Natasha2(f): 11:46pm On May 13, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

you wan go meet sexylogan abi?

####now singing (Omawumi) when breeze blow, fowl yaansh go open. . .#####
*singing* If nobody talk about you me then you are I'm nobody weather na true dem talk or na lie my guy wahlai*
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MeGaStReEt: 12:04am On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

*singing* If nobody talk about you me then you are I'm nobody weather na true dem talk or na lie my guy wahlai*

This thing wey i dey see so, e tey wey e start
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Natasha2(f): 12:24am On May 14, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

This thing wey i dey see so, e tey wey e start
[i][okay continue I have left everything for you grin grin grin grin/i]
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by DonCmos: 1:21am On May 14, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] Do not be discouraged so long you sincere with yourself let him know your belief. If he does love you he 'll wait, it's only trust that make us men wanna 'dig' before we seal the 'deal'.
The reason for some men acting in such manner is that many girls will tell you they are, And you later find out that they are not. Fornication is not encouraged my dear, just hold on you are almost there; tell it to him calmly he 'll understand.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by alagha: 9:22am On May 16, 2011
report him to one of his former babes and get there views pls. lipsrsealed
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by maclatunji: 12:06pm On May 16, 2011
@poster, since you are asking for advice. I advise you to say, no? It is not your denial of fornicating with him that will make him leave. It would be because he is an irresponsible individual looking for a way out. It would not be your loss, it would be his.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2011
@ topic, well its difficult to advise you.

thing is on the straight and narrow, one would tell you to damn the odds and keep ur virginity, clearly you are the type for whom the virginity is such a big deal (rightly or wrongly)

but then, seeing that if i was in your boyfriend's shoes id make the same request, then u get the dilemma.

i would definitely ask for it beforehand, because from my own experiences, there is usually something untoward going on in situations like yours
especially from nigerian girls in the present society

ranging from outright frigidity, to outright falsehood and numerous weird stuff in-between. personally id wager that there was something wrong with you, probably your frigid and as such dont even feel the pressure at 35!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

in life this days, you cannot afford to be in the dark about anything.

but then again, seeing its a matter of religious choice, if u hold ur beliefs strongly, then damn him. and hope your religion suffices for you in the long run.

for me, if the guy actually truly wants to marry you, i give him a lot of credit, you say you are 35? do you even know that he is the only one in the whole wide world who thinks his choice is the right one? i suspect everyone he knows has probably told him he can get a better wife.

bottom line is, choice is yours. but between me and you, i frankly suspect your calling is not to be married but to be in some higher service to God. i for the life of me do not understand how a full blooded individual with everything ok has managed to go 35 yrs (19 yrs adulthood) without falling prey to any sexual consort.

im male but then, i could barely cope with my hormones and curiosity, likewise a lot of the girls i know. that does not mean that pple in that circumstance have gone on cavorting recklessly, but at least once or twice??

i think you should have a medical checkup of your sexual health (keep this to yourself) AND KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY.
[s]last last, one old pastor that has lost his wife will marry you eventually[/s]
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by atiku07(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2011
wallahi dese days person need 2 shine hin eyes o cause all dese gurl na maga dem dey luk 4 left and right make person no go buy black market true true as dayokanu talk. Asper divorce no be option cause wetin dey pain person pass dat kin tin i never see u will be hunted 4 life 4 u t know on ur wedding night dat her down below is sixxx feet deeeeepp but if u know wat u r buying now e no go pain u again as u don already sample am.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Wisegee: 4:48pm On May 16, 2011
Na so so bad ppl full nairaland. I beg no mind them joo. If he cannot wait let him go. The God that brought him at 35 will still give u the right one. Make una free this angel girl. Infact I am ready to walk down the altar with u if he declines.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2011
first check this other topic out, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466508.0.html

then virgin at 35!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well think about it, how many guys wud take u at this age, hold on to wat u have now
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Drsexy(f): 5:34pm On May 16, 2011
OP, You better open the dam thing and let the brother in! Coz 9ja men won't take excuse like i broke my hymen unknowingly or while circling etc. So if you don't want breakup after marriage pls give the brother a test! wink
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by N101: 12:26am On May 21, 2011
Maybe  you need to explain how you got married without a wedding ring, yet your husband wants to have sex with you before marriage.

Are you actually married or not?

Topic: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! 
blessin011

My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help!
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:46 PM »

hi nairalanders

I NEED HELP, MY HUSBAND REFUSE TO BUY ME A WEDDING RING AS A RESULT OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEVE WHEN WE DID OUR WEDDING,  HE BELIEVES RING IS NOT BIBLICAL,WE ACTUALLY WEDDED WITH THE BIBLE, PRESENTLY GUYS TRY TO COME AROUND AND TOAST  DUE TO THE FACT ,THERE IS NO SIGN OF THAT IN MY HAND.

More Nairaland Tales by Moonlight?
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2011
N101:

Maybe  you need to explain how you got married without a wedding ring, yet your husband wants to have sex with you before marriage.

I asked this question earlier n she did not answer n no one seemed to notice
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by vaLasce(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2011
poster,
make sure u wear iron pant weneva u wan2go n c ur so called husband.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Saraha1(f): 2:56pm On May 21, 2011
It will be better if you don't do it, or else you shall come to nairalander again saying 'my lover had ran alway with my thing"
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Mcleo007(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2011
Virgin at 35! Na wao, lipsrsealed
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by tolu001: 7:00pm On May 21, 2011
@OP Then go and get married to him immediately if u truly love him as u claim or wht's holding u back? Do u want to reach menopause stage before u get married?

Fix a wedding date and bury all these issues of him wanting to taste the koko before marriage.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by feminineA: 12:02am On May 22, 2011
Here is the plain truth,

You have been a virgin this long why quit now? why should you sell your birthright for a mossell of bread. you have to been firm at this point. he must wait till after the wedding. please hold on. And if he disagree, then he is not worth it. your man will locate you. delay is'nt denial

http://feminineangle..com/
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by DonCmos: 1:55am On May 27, 2011
My dear poster Blessing, you do not have to do what you don't wish to, Let him see reasons with you- posted this before on this same topic.
Tell him calmly you are no 'suya' meat for him to taste. My question is this - How long have you two been together

35yrs is not 35mins like some gud felas in da forum suggested it might be the devils plan to disrupt what u've kept all this while, just pray.
Let me tell you there is no shame in being a virgin u should be proud of yourself n live like our girls the so called computer age, Who are like suya meat to guyz ''chop n clean mouth''
Beg him 'coz he is your man, it's no fault of his 'coz girls-ladies of days will tell you they Virgins n u later find out they are not. If you ask them why? They'll say that's what guyz want to hear; maybe bros just wan confirm d 'lele' so when im enter the place, e go know say AC no be fan,

Just don't do it plead with him, you guyz are already on the bridge just cross it n it's all his including. 'Una go wipe as una like'
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by malaria(f): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
Rubbish,oh hw ladies love dis word FIANCEE.lets gt tins right here, your fiance according 2 my tradition is someone who has fulfild al d necesary tins and is wel knw by your kins men and family as your husband because u gys are just waiting 4 a day 4 ur trado/church weddn as d case may be hence he is your husband,and has a right 2 sleep wit u.if a guy has paid ur bridse price he is your hussy,weddin or nt. So a man who doesnt knw ur family is nt ur fiance but ur Finance.so knw wot u worthy.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by ismaeel86(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
whether it is sex before or after marriage, it is still sex, if u had sex before marriage it doesnt change anything, if u had sex after marriage it doesnt change anything, it will only allow your man to be promiscous. he is willing to do it with u cos he does not want to do it with easily available runs girls(ashi). u are just denying yourself something u should hav been enjoying for long. all those saying u should not do it are neither virgins and do have regular sex with their partners and others too. my advise is that just do it. break d jinx. simples.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by peggycious(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Pls I beg u in  name of God,dnt allow him hav sex wiv u b4 marriage,if he is meant 4 u,u ppl ll end up togeda,but is he not a God fearn man?why ll u marry som1 wu isn't a bilivr,pls just tink straight,and dnt allow no mattr wat.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by violent(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
N101:

Hahaha!!!

OP was trying to blow hot air down our árses. 35 year old virgin indeed.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by WebSurfer(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
[size=16pt]IF YOU ARE SURE HE REALLY WANTS TO MARRY YOU, SLEEP WITH HIM NOW!!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SELFISH, KAI, HE WANTS TO TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH SEX. SO TRY TO GIVE HIM YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE OR ELSE, [/size]
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MPEROR: 3:18am On Jun 20, 2011
35 year old virgin i don't know what to say.Thats a new one
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by sleekier(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2011
@OP., Have u ever heard of 'menopause' before. @ 35 u re still claiming to be a virgin.
Can u tell me d value of being a virgin if u reach menopause. It's advisable for a woman to stop giving births b4 d age of 37-40 because of d higher incidence of congenital malformations. @OP,Im not encouraging it,but think twice. Love u
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by hildaa(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
listen to your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.