Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,229 members, 7,970,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts (1215 Views)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2021
I changed my car shafts last four month but to my greatest surprise on any U turn I made, been hearing sound since yesterday
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by kennyldelsu: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Mrfintec:
I changed my car shafts last four month but to my greatest surprise on any you turn I made, been hearing sound since yesterday

in the truest sense bro, there's no life expectancy for that, it drops down to usage. if the rubber holding the grease is worn, open or torned, and water find its way to the shaft...you sure be having issues with it. this is the reason many noticed this in rainny season.
once u replace it, always ensure the rubber cover is tight n inplace.

I hope this helps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2021
kennyldelsu:

in the truest sense bro, there's no life expectancy for that, it drops down to usage. if the rubber holding the grease is worn, open or torned, and water find its way to the shaft...you sure be having issues with it. this is the reason many noticed this in rainny season.
once u replace it, always ensure the rubber cover is tight n inplace.

I hope this helps

wow many thanks
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by kingbee90: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2021
I always tell my Toyota folks that maintaining a Benz costs less than maintaining a Toyota of the same year yet they still argue.
Any suspension parts replaced in a Benz will last you for more than a year or 2 irrespective of the usage(in water or rough roads).
Sell that scrap & get yourself an 07 C230.
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by ClitRaider: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Even my Honda Accord DC can never behave like this.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingbee90:
I always tell my Toyota folks that maintaining a Benz costs less than maintaining a Toyota of the same year yet they still argue.
Any suspension parts replaced in a Benz will last you for more than a year or 2 irrespective of the usage(in water or rough roads).

make ignorance no kill you sha
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by kingbee90: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mrfintec:

make ignorance no kill you sha

Ignorance??
This is a faceless forum sha so I don't blame you! For me to call that Toyota car a scrap, that should tell you I have owned & driven a corolla(my previous official car) & a benz back to back.
Drive & own a Benz before you talk about ignorance here.
RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by PAQ(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Whats scrap to you is another mans treasure. Because you can afford a Benz or your preference is a Benz doesnt mean you should talk down on another mans ride.

I dont know whats the matter with all these benz enthusiasts on nairaland sef, so quick to make someone feel like shit because him no dey drive benz.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Almaigaa: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
ClitRaider:
Even my Honda Accord DC can never behave like this.

True talk
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingbee90:

Ignorance??
This is a faceless forum sha so I don't blame you! For me to call that Toyota car a scrap, that should tell you I have owned & driven a corolla(my previous official car) & a benz back to back.
Drive & own a Benz before you talk about ignorance here.
RUBBISH!!!

you are just lamenting unnecessarily
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
PAQ:
Whats scrap to you is another mans treasure. Because you can afford a Benz or your preference is a Benz doesnt mean you should talk down on another mans ride.

I dont know whats the matter with all these benz enthusiasts on nairaland sef, so quick to make someone feel like shit because him no dey drive benz.

No mind the guy.
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by BamBamK: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Mrfintec:

make[b] ignorance [/b]no kill you sha

I no understand d use of d bolded word
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Spray(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
kingbee90:
so who should he now sell the scrap to? Internet billionaire. useless idiot
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by kingbee90: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spray:

so who should he now sell the scrap to? Internet billionaire. useless idiot

I'm sure an internet billionaire is betteroff than an internet Móron which you are obviously.
Now Fvck off!!
Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by Mrfintec: 4:19am On Jul 27, 2021
kingbee90:

I'm sure an internet billionaire is betteroff than an internet Móron which you are obviously.
Now Fvck off!!

Lol. Next time if someone posted about an auto issue, and you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, just ignore and stop showing audio wealth unnecessarily. empty vessel

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Life Duration Of Toyota 2009 Corolla Shafts by kingbee90: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Mrfintec:

Lol. Next time if someone posted about an auto issue, and you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, just ignore and stop showing audio wealth unnecessarily. empty vessel

I'm sure you just escaped from a mental asylum. You have spoken & you have been heard.
Now run back to where you just escaped from!!

(1) (Reply)

Neat Volkswagen T4 For Sale / Getting Custom Duty For Smuggled Cars (question) / Tesla To Build 300,000 Cars From Q1 – Q3 Of 2021, Despite Chip Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.