Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,023 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. (210 Views)

Fourth Sunday Of Easter (year A)—good Shepherd Sunday - April 30, 2023 / I AM The Good Shepherd / Jesus, The Good Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— · just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep
Re: Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
Re: Jesus The Good Shepherd; Answer His Voice Today. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tomorrow may be too late!

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Not The Same! / Breaking News - Watchtower Needs Experienced Attorneys And Paralegals / Quran Karim Is The Last Word Of Allah Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.