Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years (23537 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Nigeria Procures Marauder Armoured Vehicle, Which Can Withstand IEDs, Explosives / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by t2luv1: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
yashau:

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-procures-32-fighter-aircraft-drones-in-six-years/

Wow notice where all the weapons are being deployed Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Kaduna states if my geography serves me very well all these places are in the North. What ever happen to oil pipelines saboteurs I guess those don't count. Don't be fool people these Northerners are arming for a war.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by yashau(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
t2luv1:

Wow notice where all the weapons are being deployed Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Kaduna states if my geography serves me very well all these places are in the North. What ever happen to oil pipelines saboteurs I guess those don't count. Don't be fool people these Northerners are arming for a war.
hnmm
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
My state Governnor is doing well.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa ibom state.
So why should I blame him? Is he the reason naira fell against dollar or why there is massive unemployment with people running away from the country? Is he the reason why the president can't deal with insecurities?
.fool
Village goat.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by atiku07(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

one of the most advanced jet from Pakistan

they arrived 2 months ago and more are coming
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Harrisonwo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
personally I think using an expensive jet in the type of low intensity war against Boko Haram is a no brainier,why spend billions on jets and helicopters that will be destroyed easily with a cheap RPG,such hide and seek guerilla war need top notch intelligence and surveillance,that is were UAVs perform most excellent,they are cheap,can stay airborne for 24hrs,they have capacity of covering hundreds of kilometers during day and night using infrared and thermal imaging, sometimes I wonder how this terrorists can move large bodies of men,gun trucks and motorcycles without the army knowing,the derived Savannah of northeastern region gives the army very good advantage it offers less hiding place unlike tropical jungles,it is laughable that they have only two drones to cover a huge theatre like borno state,the airforce supposed to have a brigade dedicated to UAVs with a commander,they must have the hot spots covered 24hrs for enemy movement with surveillance drones and also weaponized drones should be ready to attack and destroy,I marvel at the very brave pilots that will fly those slow propeller powered super tucanos into a warzone bristling with RPGs and anti aircraft cannons,it will be a kamikaze mission.

I for one know we can't afford the f15,16 and co..

Those trainers can go low but propellers! The agusta is a transport copter...

That's why I say the mi jf is very ok
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Ovamboland(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
t2luv1:

I thought the south wants it's own home grown bandits and militants left alone? You always cry when they get arrested?

Let people who don't want bandits use the new weapons
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by t2luv1: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ovamboland:

I thought the south wants it's own home grown bandits and militants left alone? You always cry when they get arrested?

Let people who don't want bandits use the new weapons

Wow ask yourself one simple question how come all the home grown bandits and militants , using your definition, arrested tends to be from the south and but none from the North. The lack of no arrest in the North indicates no home grown bandits exist in the North. Won't it then be more prudent to have deployed the weapons to the regions where most of the arrests occurs.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by azidomedogo: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Change the caption Ops. They are not all jets talkless of fighter jets.
Helicopter no be jet, super mushak no be jet, drones no be jet
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by authority2006(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
No any administration had been able to this in past, not even when all the previous administrations are combined together! Good job and well done.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by bejeria101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Drone? This one buy drone.

Iffa i hear
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by ifiokjohn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
distributeinc:

Village goat.
Nope. U are the one that is a full blown Terrorist...e remain small you go dey carry bomb.
You are an enemy of NIGERIA.
See let me tell you the truth.
The Igbos more than anything if you restructure Nigeria now and evrybody manage their resources and security...BIAFRA, igbo kingdom or whatever will die a natural death.
But they have seen your country unwillingness to do the needful and that's why they want to leave.
Pray tell go and tell your President and Senate to restructure the damn country or they will lose it now or in a few years time
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Gfskw: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Nope. U are the one that is a full blown Terrorist...e remain small you go dey carry bomb.
You are an enemy of NIGERIA.
See let me tell you the truth.
The Igbos more than anything if you restructure Nigeria now and evrybody manage their resources and security...BIAFRA, igbo kingdom or whatever will die a natural death.
But they have seen your country unwillingness to do the needful and that's why they want to leave.
Pray tell go and tell your President and Senate to restructure the damn country or they will lose it now or in a few years time
Thunder fire biafra and all Ipobians, we hate you...since you hate Nigeria retire to your IPOB lands, zombies.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Ramsak1: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Another IPOB slowpoke making uninformed comment.

Russians are making F-series jets now ba?
lampi:
only one Russian F-16 can takeout all the 32 outdated air fighters in 2 minutes
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by lampi: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Ramsak1:
Another IPOB slowpoke making uninformed comment.

Russians are making F-series jets now ba?
I'm a proud ipob what re u proud to be.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by ifiokjohn(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Thunder fire biafra and all Ipobians, we hate you...since you hate Nigeria retire to your IPOB lands, zombies.
Lol.. your hate will do nothing for you oga.
Ur country will just continue running in circles except the needful is done-Restructuring.
Today you also have ODUDuWa agitating. Tomorrow the Niger delta might start theirs...u know how they do they own na...? Na bombing of pipelines..
Anyways you're a northerners or maybe a Yoruba Muslim. Na una way. Terrorist
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol.. your hate will do nothing for you oga.
Ur country will just continue running in circles except the needful is done-Restructuring.
Today you also have ODUDuWa agitating. Tomorrow the Niger delta might start theirs...u know how they do they own na...? Na bombing of pipelines..
Anyways you're a northerners or maybe a Yoruba Muslim. Na una way. Terrorist
Ipobians hate Nigeria and Nigerians hate them too. So you fools thought hate and evil is your birthright grin

Don't worry, watch and see, you will get the war you so wish for.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2021
lampi:
I'm a proud ipob what re u proud to be.
Nigerians hate Ibos cos they hate Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by ifiokjohn(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Ipobians hate Nigeria and Nigerians hate them too. So you fools thought hate and evil is your birthright grin

Don't worry, watch and see, you will get the war you so wish for.
Lol.
This is not 1967...today we have connections. We have billionaires and today to no one will want to fight for a failed country.
I'm pretty sure if you want to fight biafraland..I'm pretty sure we in the Niger delta will blow up pipelines etc..let me see how you can afford a war.
Besides self u forget majority of your gas come from same east.
There are alot of Igbos in different top military of the world.
Sorry bro NIGERIA can't and won't survive a second war.
One first thing it will lead to is balkanization of the country...BIAFRA will go.
ODUDuWa will go.
Nigeria is currently oweing top Nations big money...how do u intend persecuting a war.
I swear u don't think
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by lampi: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Nigerians hate Ibos cos they hate Nigeria.
you be mumu, if u hate us why do u kill to keep us together.
Re: Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
lampi:
you be mumu, if u hate us why do u kill to keep us together.
See your block head, no president will sit down and allow secession without referendum, you ignorant dummies don't know that you have to carry out your referendum yourselves. Nnamdi Kanu knows he does not have the support of majority of Easterners or he won't have the support of your power brokers to call for referendum, that is why his blockhead chose to use violence, of course FG has a responsibility to halt that. FG will not carry out a referendum for you because FG wants Nigeria as one, this is where FG interest and strength lies, and FG can not just allow you go cos a group of Ibos says so. People say you guys are your worst enemy, and it's true...you can not even work together to carry out a referendum on your ibo people. Let me educate you, if you want secession, you work with your state governors, and power brokers, and carry out a public vote of your people to see if the majority wants biafra...using violence will always lead to deaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Is This Really The ''first Storey Building In Nigeria''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.