Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures (1968 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by attackgat: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2021
The German city of Dusseldorf was almost grounded as IPOB members took to the streets in protest yesterday, 24th July 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by ifeanyibxt: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
MNK nwere mmadu

21 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Kaduna1stson: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2021
We have to reach out to the German government and tell them to send all these people back so we can lock them up with Igboho.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by attackgat: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by EmzyT: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Asgard73: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2021
IPOB keep powering...

How I go take register... for this organization.

14 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by FoolaniHellman: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Damn this impressive! God will see us through…

13 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Fejoku: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Freedom is coming. No terrorist people will prevail over Biafrans. We were not slaves and we will never be slaves.

10 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by ignis: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2021
To what end?

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Aidejay(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2021
Why the picture quality poor like this.

That's btw, MNK is going to prison no corner corner. If they like they should protest in antarctica.

This doesn't mean that I support his incarceration I'm just saying the reality now as e be.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We have to reach out to the German government and tell them to send all these people back so we can lock them up with Igboho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by velocity25(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Struggle continue, victory is certain!!!

3 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Jerryherd: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2021
When will they take the protest to Aso Rock or National Assembly
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by orikoku: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
No retreat no surrender. Free NK.

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
attackgat:
The German city of Dusseldorf was almost grounded as IPOB members took to the streets in protest yesterday, 24th July 2021.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Please come to Abuja tomorrow and do it.
EWU BIAFRA.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by gidgiddy: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
ignis:
To what end?

Who says there must be an "end" before you can express your self?

4 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by esnbrutality: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Yoruba man...have you changed you @ekpetit moniker so fast??....

I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SUNDAY IGBOHO and your useless outcry ends in BENIN REPUBLIC.

It hurts you that the movement is not about IGBOHO....but be rest assured that because of Nnamdi Kanu...the world now sees the useless country for what it is!!

NOW try and mobilize for IGBOHO...so that atleast he can say his brothers are there for him!!

shameless Afonja..without honour!!...SPITS!!

Akponmfet:
Please come to Abuja tomorrow and do it.
EWU BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by esnbrutality: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE ...THEIR REACH IS WORLDWIDE!!....

....and tomorrow a miscreant whose life has resided in the Brown roof kingdom will be shouting sophisticated sophistication....SPITS!! angry angry angry
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Aidejay:

That's btw, MNK is going to prison no corner corner. If they like they should protest in antarctica.

This doesn't mean that I support his incarceration I'm just saying the reality now as e be.
Mandela went to prison did that stop anc from defeating the whites ?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by gidgiddy: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Aidejay:

He goes to jail or not is not the real issue. The real issue is that the injustice that made him rise up in the first place, will still be in Nigeria

Which means that the next Biafran leaders are going to much worse than him
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:

I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SUNDAY IGBOHO and your useless outcry ends in BENIN REPUBLIC.

It hurts you that the movement is not about IGBOHO....but be rest assured that because of Nnamdi Kanu...the world now sees the useless country for what it is!!

NOW try and mobilize for IGBOHO...so that atleast he can say his brothers are there for him!!

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Otu Nne gi stinks so bad ,tell her to have a shower.
You impotent son of akpara.
Itit uka atebe tutu.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2021
All the traders in Onitsha market don chop otu nne gi, nne gi is an akpara.
You are the son of akpara.
Check out the meaning of akpara in Ibibio.
Itit uka atebe tutu.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by able20(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2021
attackgat:
Propaganda as usual. How can you say a whole city of Duesseldorf was grounded because of tiny ipob group. We didn't even noticed any protest.
I was in KQ Allee Duesseldorf on the 24/07/21 from Amsterdam, we didn't even noticed ipob ask anyone in Duesseldorf .
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Akponmfet: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2021
I chopped otu nne gi in 2019 when I went to Onitsha, I gave her 200 Naira and she was very happy with that. Uka akpon itit..oooo.
Uka ado akpara.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by donjahsy(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
unfortunately for you German govt are not a terrorist govt.

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Antivirus92(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author= post=104070222][/quote]This is a "terrorist" group prostesting in a sane country with their full identity,,,,,
Pls can you show us pictures of other terrorist groups like fulani herdsmen,al queda,al shabab,hezbollah,bokoharam,isis,iswap protesting or moving about anywhere in the world with their identity publicly displayed,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by esnbrutality: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
You are Just empty...I exposed you and you are ranting like a Rabid Dog. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Akponmfet:
Otu Nne gi stinks so bad ,tell her to have a shower.
You impotent son of akpara.
Itit uka atebe tutu.

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Would Buhari Garner this type of massive support from humans if he were to be in MNK shoes, would it be his cows that would embark on such protest for him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? / Mum Saw Early Signs Jonathan’s Govt Would Fail – Dora Akunyili’s Daughter / Uzor Kalu Set To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.