Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! (297 Views)

The Shameful Obi Cubana Cow Meat Stampede Video They Didn't Show You! / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act / The Shameful End Of Nnamdi Kanu By Prince Ugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by BNLR(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
I think I am going to stir up alot of critics this afternoon, and that is going to be my joy if we can all look deep into this fast growing habits of young Nigerians reading and rushing to comment without understand the in-depth of the topic discussed.

And by the way, does the topic sounds like a new slang of nowadays, a habit of READING COMMENTS ONLY (RCO) . looks like a memory in computer. I laugh in Chinese. That memory must be a very corrupt one. Reading or making comments without have an in-depth knowledge of a topic of discussion

I will be very glad if the moderator can help me push this discussion into an appropriate section. Moreso, I will like to keep the analysis short as possible.

My observation is that most youth of nowadays don't read the full topic posted before making comments which is very bad and shameful. I think, it is better to keep mute than to comment on a post you don't have an in-depth knowledge.

How can one have an in-depth knowledge of a topic is by reading thoroughly through the post and understand the content before making comment. It just like an act of listening before talking.

I will encourage the youth to improve on reading habit. This will improve our research level and general thinking.

We are intelligent, we have the ability to direct our course to useful purposes, we have all what it takes to be great, but when we don't have in-depth knowledge, we will continue to live on hypothesis. We will continue to assume on fallacy while our precious time and resources is wasting away.
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nairaland has taught me that not everyone that looks okay is sane
The best thing is to just ignore those "comments" and move on
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by Fahdiga(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Many of them are BMCs
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by BNLR(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Many of them are BMCs

Gist me. Which one is BMC again ooo
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by Fahdiga(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
BNLR:

Gist me. Which one is BMC again ooo
Buhari media cows
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by DDDEnterprises: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari media cows
Buhari Media Crew actually!
Guy, you too savage angry
Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by HarunaWest(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Its the state of the society that is affecting NL. Half baked graduates and Internet fraudsters abound here. The tribalists and ethnocentrists are not left out as well.
The solution to this quagmire is to ignore such comments.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Act Of Reading Comment Only! by BNLR(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
HarunaWest:
Its the state of the society that is affecting NL. Half baked graduates and Internet fraudsters abound here. The tribalists and ethnocentrists are not left out as well.
The solution to this quagmire is to ignore such comments.

Your response give me joy.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Adjourns To 21st Oct, 2021 To Continue Kanu's Trial / Abba Kyari Fbi Indictment: Igp Suspends Abba Kyari Over Fbi Indictment / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Okoye Chidiebele, Extols Mayor For Appointing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.